Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. (59650 Views)

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) / HANGING OUT WITH OUR KIDS / How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Heathrow44:

then take down the photos of ur children, u posted their photos to over 2.5m people without their consent and u re defending posting ur own photos, Don't get me angry, take down ur children's photos, u don't have consent to post people's privacy, is a clear violation of rule no 10, Don't let me draw attention to the moderators!

cheesy
Chai nairaland na really comic relief
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by GloriousGbola: 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:
Duhhhhh
So I decided to hang out with kids today after several promise and fail....my kids don dey even tag me Yahoo mummy.

Well done.

May we always find time to be there for our kids.

Please ignore any naysayers.

They are your kids. Your kids, your cruise.

And they are cute kids too.

5 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Brian47(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:

I think say na United State of asaba you base

LOL
I dey united state of Enugu
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Chris2863(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nah spider man and woman you born?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by udomma1005(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:
When you don't want to fall your hands in the presence of your kids... grin grin grin.

God know say if I leave here I go go knack one cold bottle of Guinness stout grin
This malt go dey taste like kerosene for ya mouth, I can relate hahahaha
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Chris2863:
Nah spider man and woman you born?? grin grin
Hahahahaha chai you no get chills atall
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by crafteck(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
Content don finish
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Emmanuel909090: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:
Duhhhhh
So I decided to hang out with kids today after several promise and fail....my kids don dey even tag me Yahoo mummy.

Female nairalander did you rub powder on your camera?

6 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by PraiseHim4ever: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:
When he collects his salary and give me all it.
Yahoo mummy
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by care4you: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie the aninii

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
udomma1005:

This malt go dey taste like kerosene for ya mouth, I can relate hahahaha
Yeah comrade in the industry

2 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Deo1986(m): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2022
Just a little observation, those kids don't look like they are from one father.

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

Female nairalander did you rub powder on your camera?
Do I owe you any explanation
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by care4you: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Deo1986:

Comrade must you expose everything?

6 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Danmboss(m): 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nice but the picture quality is low

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Deo1986:
Oga abeg get sense....it's not expensive.
If you not know watin to talk...abeg blow whistle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by SPAMBOX7: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:
Duhhhhh
Your kids tagged you yahoo mommy or you tagged yourself so and gave the credit to the kids lol
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by udomma1005(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Candidlady:

They were stood up. Like bounced?
Stood up... Stood up... Stood up!
What don't you understand nahhhh.
Stood up, as in promise to come but intentionally failed to come, stood up.. Stood up, as in u get sense to go drink ur beer in peace instead of to come buy shiken & shawarma for one non entity, my friend that is stood up!
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by olaniyilukman(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
I love it when I see parents hanging out with their kids...
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
udomma1005:

Stood up... Stood up... Stood up!
What don't you understand nahhhh.
Stood up, as in promise to come but intentionally failed to come, stood up.. Stood up, as in u get sense to go drink ur beer in peace instead of to come buy shiken & shawarma for one non entity, my friend that is stood up!
The guys brought them in....then disappeared.
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by blacknoir: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Pls what's the reason for posting your kids faces while not showing us your own?
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by blacknoir: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Deo1986:
Comrade peace was never an option

4 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
care4you:
ahnie the aninii

This hailing strong Sha o

1 Like

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Chris2863(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:

Hahahahaha chai you no get chills atall
my regards to your happy angels. They look adorable
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
blacknoir:
Pls what's the reason for posting your kids faces while not showing us your own?
I dunno Sha.
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Nonexisting: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2022
squash47:
Ur boys good. Let's see his daddy
Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by porthouse7(f): 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:
Duhhhhh
which kain phone camera be this, I guess Nokia asha
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Deo1986(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
ahnie:

Oga abeg get sense....it's not expensive.
If you not know watin to talk...abeg blow whistle.
the tall dark lanky one looks like a certain Sarrki on this forum...
Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by ahnie: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Deo1986:
the tall dark lanky one looks like a certain Sarrki on this forum...
She's still a child....I told you before to please have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Deo1986(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
porthouse7:
which kain phone camera be this, I guess Nokia asha
the girl Na broke girl with attitude.. The children self looks poor.

4 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by Nonexisting: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2022
olaniyilukman:
I love it when I see parents hanging out with their kids...
Me looking at the pictures trying to see the father since you said parents.

2 Likes

Re: Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. by kayperry: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
squash47:
Ur boys good. Let's see his daddy

You want to sure your man is not married or having extra marital affair .. tew much sense no go kill you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.