Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Help! People Always Single Me Out When They Need Money? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! People Always Single Me Out When They Need Money? (187 Views)

Port Harcourt Matchmaker. Our Mission Is To Help People With Open Mind And Heart / How To Help People (3) / How To Help People (2). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! People Always Single Me Out When They Need Money? by Realexcel(m): 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
This has been the norm almost through my entire life. I'll stand with five friends, a random person will walk up to us and approach me particularly and ask for money.

It's definitely not because I'm well dressed, in fact, I could be the least dressed amongst my friends in any group at all. But once a random person who needs financial or any other type of assistance, sees us, they walk straight to me.

I can tell it is not mere coincidence.
I'm in my late 20s and I'm trying to define as much as possible about myself, but this has been a mystery to me. People who look wealthier than me will single me out whenever they need any form of [especially] financial assistance.

I do give as much as I can, but you know, I can't give to all.

Please I need well thought out replies, thanks in advance.

Please move to fp, mods. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help! People Always Single Me Out When They Need Money? by immortalcrown(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
It seems you are temperate. Your appearance portrays you as a calm and kindhearted person. Na em cause am.
Re: Help! People Always Single Me Out When They Need Money? by God1000(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
I can relate
Re: Help! People Always Single Me Out When They Need Money? by Qpid5(m): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
You know how thing goes. When you need something, you don't just work to anybody on sight. There is always observation. Its probably you look calm and fresh (milky).
When they see you, The needer go come be like "this guy go get and he go fit help because he no too look like hard person)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AC Repair Las Vegas | HVAC Service / AWS Certification / JUST IN: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday As Public Holidays For Eid-el-kabir.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.