Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

How I Join The American Army? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Join The American Army? (1422 Views)

The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities / The American Dreams Africans Need To Know: Facts / Pls Does Anyone Have Info On The American College Recruiting For Basketball? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Join The American Army? by GingerbreadMen(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2022
I am a 23 year old man who is about to finish university education and I am thinking of joining the U.S Army.
I stand 6'2 and have a muscular physique so I think I can handle the rigorous physical exercises soldiers under go.
I tried joining the Nigerian Army twice through the NDA but I was I wasn't successful because I don't have a godfather in high places.
Does anyone know how to join the U.S Army and/or the processes involved?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Join The American Army? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Apply for npower.But first join APC so that the process go smooth.
Re: How I Join The American Army? by slimmax: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Try searching online. I tried once (airforce) even mailed their recruitment head, was as asked to fill the form online but could not fill zip code( no provision for naija)
Re: How I Join The American Army? by uthlaw: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
bros u de ves ooo!
Re: How I Join The American Army? by GingerbreadMen(m): 5:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
Not funny.

2 Likes

Re: How I Join The American Army? by Ge0grapher(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Also have intentions of joining but unfortunately, if you aren't a green card holder or a citizen, you won't be able to..

1 Like

Re: How I Join The American Army? by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2022
GingerbreadMen:
I am a 23 year old man who is about to finish university education and I am thinking of joining the U.S Army.
I stand 6'2 and have a muscular physique so I think I can handle the rigorous physical exercises soldiers under go.
I tried joining the Nigerian Army twice through the NDA but I was I wasn't successful because I don't have a godfather in high places.
Does anyone know how to join the U.S Army and/or the processes involved?

I don't know about the US army, so I am not in a position to guide you. But I will like to respond to your comment on being physically fit. Good physique is a plus, but don't let that deceive you. Surviving military training requires a lot of determination. Even in our own local training here, your mind plays a major role. You may think your mind is ready for this, but you can never be sure until you get to the training ground. I have been through military training, so I know what I'm talking about.

4 Likes

Re: How I Join The American Army? by verminnel(f): 10:17am On Jun 30, 2022
You can't join the US army without being a us citizen...peace !!
Re: How I Join The American Army? by ednut1(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2022
verminnel:
You can't join the US army without being a us citizen...peace !!
not true. Was miracle of big brother a citizen when he joined the us army
Re: How I Join The American Army? by verminnel(f): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
ednut1:
not true. Was miracle of big brother a citizen when he joined the us army
yes he was..Incase u do not know miracle was legally married to a black American whom he ditched

2 Likes

Re: How I Join The American Army? by ednut1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
verminnel:
yes he was..Incase u do not know miracle was legally married to a black American whom he ditched
is legally married same as a citizen people on student visa too also join

1 Like

Re: How I Join The American Army? by verminnel(f): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
ednut1:
okay
Re: How I Join The American Army? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:32am On Jul 01, 2022
ednut1:

Ednut, you’re right and it’s possible.
After helping 2 people on Student Visas join our military, I made a thread with information, step by step instructions, and links. In no time, monikers who didn’t follow instructions/tried doing things the wrong way and monikers that claimed to be in the military told me it was impossible when I know that it is possible for those on student visas to join. Because they were the experts, I abandoned the thread. Some people are just determined to be enemies of progress therefore I’m determined to let them have their way.

1 Like

Re: How I Join The American Army? by kris(m): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2022
Even people with no immigration status can join, but you have to already be in the country.
Re: How I Join The American Army? by Malcolmsweet: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Please I sent you a pm. Kindly reply
After helping 2 people on Student Visas join our military, I made a thread with information, step by step instructions, and links. In no time, monikers who didn’t follow instructions/tried doing things the wrong way and monikers that claimed to be in the military told me it was impossible when I know that it is possible for those on student visas to join. Because they were the experts, I abandoned the thread. Some people are just determined to be enemies of
progress therefore I’m determined to let them have their way.
Re: How I Join The American Army? by Malcolmsweet: 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

After helping 2 people on Student Visas join our military, I made a thread with information, step by step instructions, and links. In no time, monikers who didn’t follow instructions/tried doing things the wrong way and monikers that claimed to be in the military told me it was impossible when I know that it is possible for those on student visas to join. Because they were the experts, I abandoned the thread. Some people are just determined to be enemies ofprogress therefore I’m determined to let them have their way.
please I sent you a pm. Kindly reply thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Wearing Isi-agu On Air Peace Matters And What The Company Can Do Differently / Driving In Lagos: How Dangerous? / I Need Advice On South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.