Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Inverters(With Solar Capability) And Ups By Ijaq. Technologies, Nigeria. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Inverters(With Solar Capability) And Ups By Ijaq. Technologies, Nigeria. (1092 Views)

HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Power Inverters With Built-in Battery Charger Of As Low As N25,000 Is Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inverters(With Solar Capability) And Ups By Ijaq. Technologies, Nigeria. by Lanjonath(m): 12:24am On Jul 21, 2011
IJAQ Technologies Ltd. is a Renewable Energy Company in Nigeria. IJAQ Tech. deals with the supply, installation and maintenance of inverters, UPS and Renewable Energy systems. We offer unique inverters that can be charged by both your A.C mains (PHCN) and Solar Panels(we also deliver and install) at the same time. And our products our of superior technology and also come along with warranty.
So my team and I are very able to satisfy your energy needs, just please place your inquiry and we will give you unique products at affordable prices with maximum efficiency. Below is a picture of one of our products.
e-mail: alawanip@ijaqtech.com for more info

Re: Inverters(With Solar Capability) And Ups By Ijaq. Technologies, Nigeria. by Lanjonath(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2012
IJAQ Technologies Ltd. is a Renewable Energy Company in Nigeria. IJAQ Tech. deals with the supply, installation and maintenance of inverters, UPS and Renewable Energy systems. We offer unique inverters that can be charged by both your A.C mains (PHCN) and Solar Panels(we also deliver and install) at the same time. And our products our of superior technology and also come along with warranty.
So my team and I are very able to satisfy your energy needs, just please place your inquiry and we will give you unique products at affordable prices with maximum efficiency. Below is a picture of one of our products.
e-mail: alawanip@ijaqtech.com for more info

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Hp 620u Laptop, 500gb Hdd, 4gb Ram / Nokia 5330 DSTV Mobile With 1yr+8months Warranty 4 Sale / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.