Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

delete topic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / delete topic (1466 Views)

delete / delete topic / Delete My Account Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

delete topic by nakita(f): 1:37am On Jul 21, 2011
delete topic
Re: delete topic by nakita(f): 1:50am On Jul 21, 2011
Re: delete topic by nakita(f): 1:58am On Jul 21, 2011
Re: delete topic by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2011
Hmm, this is a difficult one, Nakita.

Does your choice of country have to be Kosovo? I would be inclined to look at other options, even if the process is probably more complex. Kosovo isn't a place I'd travel to, unless under extreme duress!
Re: delete topic by dellnet: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2011
If your connecting flight in Turkey is same the day then you can hang in the transit area.
Passengers transiting in Turkey: Holders of confirmed onward tickets for a max. transit time of 24 hours.

You need an authorization entry to enter kosovo, get one before you board the plane.
Re: delete topic by kennybuda: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2011
kosovo sucide mission dont say someone dint inform you on nairaland, dont think you will jump out from kossovo to eu state soo easy i bet you there are seven niagerians there suffring stock and begging dont go there warning
Re: delete topic by juzme: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2011
kennybuda:

kosovo sucide mission dont say someone dint inform you on nairaland, dont think you will jump out from kossovo to eu state soo easy i bet you there are seven niagerians there suffring stock and begging dont go there warning
Spot-on. And since you are looking for a genuine advice, it is better to do good things with your money instead of going to Kosovo to waste it. Or like Siena rightly said try a better country in Europe.
Also, you shouldn't waste your money going to Russia except you have good reason for going there such as tourism, study, or business. otherwise you may regret it in future.
Re: delete topic by nakita(f): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2011
dell net thanks for your respond and kennybuda what are you 7 pple in kosovo? do you really know of other blk people there can you give me your im addrs contact details of 7 people in kosovo, tanxs
Re: delete topic by nakita(f): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2011
Re: delete topic by nakita(f): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2011
i dont think i will have problems touring russia if i wanted too
Re: delete topic by claremont(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2011
The fly who refuses to listen to the words of it's elders, will definitely follow the corpse into the grave. Good luck on your tour of those countries!
Re: delete topic by kennybuda: 5:10pm On Jul 21, 2011
if you realy want to know the full detail, ask any taxi drive within the airport who is nagin a guy from nigeria they will take you to his house make sure you have enough nigerian food stuff for them to wellcome you as soon as your food stuff get finish then you will know exactly where is kossovo cheers grin grin grin grin dont look at their women ooo the will stone you to death lol if you would love to know more about kossovo let me know
Re: delete topic by nakita(f): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2011
kennybuda it seems you are getting me wrong, i already have a place to stay in an hotel and also a private apartment and i dont need their woman or anything, i already have more than enough of that what i was asking you is if you can connect me with the 7 nigerians their because i meant need help at times
Re: delete topic by musirim: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2011
i reside in SA but i got Europe VISA and i don't want to travel direct from SA to Europe Please i need your help on how to go about this ?? should buy Kanya ticket like am going back to Nigeria and drop at the stop over in Kanya to get Europe Ticket ? is this possible since i don't have Kanya visa on my passport ? CAN THIS WORK OUT ? i don't want to go back to Nigeria to fly also cos of the Nigeria immigrations problems , can this work out Plsss i need your advice plz my brothers
Reply plz
Re: delete topic by kennybuda: 7:14am On Jul 22, 2011
nakita, why do you choose kossovo what is your mission to kossovo ? let me know b4 conecting you to anybody there , those guys have enough wahala to sort out i dont want to create another burden no food to eat, if your going there for hosile its beter you stay back home abeg
Re: delete topic by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2011
musirim:

i reside in SA but i got Europe VISA and i don't want to travel direct from SA to Europe Please i need your help on how to go about this ?? should buy Kanya ticket like am going back to Nigeria and drop at the stop over in Kanya to get Europe Ticket ? is this possible since i don't have Kanya visa on my passport ? CAN THIS WORK OUT ? i don't want to go back to Nigeria to fly also cos of the Nigeria immigrations problems , can this work out Plsss i need your advice plz my brothers
Reply plz

Why don't you want to fly direct?
Re: delete topic by kennybuda: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2011
siena, help me ask him i just bow for nigerians how person go claim say him get european visa for hand in south africa and at same time trying to sneak into kenya. abeg nairaland need to scrab alot of profile no vex ooo but na true talk
Re: delete topic by kennybuda: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
cornfirm hikihiki travel bi that grin grin grin grin you need to tell the truth

(1) (Reply)

Pple Of Nairaland Do Gtb Naria Master Card Work In Ghana / Is There Any Cheap College For Cullinary Courses In Canada? / 21 Incredible Photos Of Places Where One Country Ends And Another Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.