Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

I Always Seek God's Face Before I Receive This Type Of Patients - - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Always Seek God's Face Before I Receive This Type Of Patients - (350 Views)

Exposing Of Patients To Student Doctors In Teaching Hospitals Without Consent / Monkeys Snatch Coronavirus Blood Samples Of Patients In India / Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Always Seek God's Face Before I Receive This Type Of Patients - by apexmall(m): 6:16am On Jun 13, 2022
I was at the age of 5 years when my Dad always treat stroke patients and any form of paralyzed patients.

Before he died we treated more than 540 patients. He always tell us to always pray before we receive them or visit them because he was a Pastor and many of these patients got this type of disease from attack of the enemy and to treat such patient requires more than physical treatment.

We were using only hand massaging before we got other small machines.

The most difficult patient are those that has stroke on the right (it will affect their voice and brain) - it always take up to 3-4months before they recover after our frequent treatment .

If it affects the patient on the left it's more easier and such can recover in 2 months.

➡️ This type of patient will take more time to recover if taken to the hospital and doctor inject drips of water on such patient - it may take like 8 months -1year to recover.

Personally, i have helped more than 52 patients to recover both in Abuja, porthacourt and Lagos.

Some times........ send my contacts to such patients whenever they receive such patients.

See my contact under this post or check my profile.

With God on our side, he will heal you.

Presently I'm base in Lagos if you need help.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Health / Haircaire Question / Urgent Help Needed, Do Skin Tag Removal Cream Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.