Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

What Would You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do? (611 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by dealordea(m): 5:33am On Jul 21, 2011
last night around 1 am i was outside smoking a cigarette when i heard somebody from down the street screaming "HELP ME, HELP ME" , he sounded like he was dying, WTEVER, sooner it sounded like he was running up the street still yelling, so i put my cigarette out and went back in the house, Have been to jail too many times, even got banned by MOD on NL to even consider going to help anybody where police will eventually be involved, grin grin grin grin

so my question is what would you have done?

and take into consideration that this is the street,

Lawd Have Mercy
Re: What Would You Do? by skittles18(f): 5:43am On Jul 21, 2011
So, You just left the person?, This is kind of a hard decision because, you don't know if the person is dangerous or not and you have a record. I would have at least attempted to help the person.
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 21, 2011
fill in the following blank:

"deal_ordea slap _______."

a) yourself once
b) yourself 2x
c) yourself 4x
Re: What Would You Do? by dealordea(m): 5:45am On Jul 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

fill in the following blank:

"deal_ordea slap _______."

a) yourself once
b) yourself 2x
c) yourself 4x

grin grin grin grin

I will try that 16 times,
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 21, 2011
deal_ordea:

grin grin grin grin

I will try that 16 times,

Congrats. you've passed the test with flying colors!  angry grin grin
Re: What Would You Do? by Ekpoma1: 5:49am On Jul 21, 2011
U did d best thing by putting off ur cigrette and simply taking a walk. More grease 2 ur elbow
Re: What Would You Do? by dealordea(m): 5:51am On Jul 21, 2011
Ekpoma1:

U did d best thing by putting off your cigrette and simply taking a walk. More grease 2 your elbow

Thanks bro
Re: What Would You Do? by obowunmi(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2011
1. What were you doing out at 1am

2. Why are you smoking cigarettes, knowing that it causes cancer ?

3. Where are you located and why have you been to jail that many times ?

4. If the person screamed helped, you too! You scream help. For the fear of P.O, its not a bad idea that you walked away.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Yardstick You Could Use To Know Who Your Soulmate Truly Is? / I Need Boq For Rural Electrification / Help Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.