Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

‘squid Game 2’ Officially Announced By Netflix - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘squid Game 2’ Officially Announced By Netflix (619 Views)

'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) / BBNaija: Omoshola's Romantic Scene In 2face's 'Officially Blind' Video / BBNaija: The Moment Miracle Was Announced The Winner (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘squid Game 2’ Officially Announced By Netflix by LetDemKnow(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2022

After teasing us for months with updates of renewal from both the showrunner and execs, Netflix has officially announced that a Squid Game sequel will be arriving soon.

The streaming service released a teaser for the announcement that read:

“It took 12 years to bring the first season of ‘Squid Game’ to life last year. But it took 12 days for ‘Squid Game’ to become the most popular Netflix series ever,” reads the statement from director Hwang. “As the writer, director and producer of ‘Squid Game,’ a huge shout out to fans around the world. Thank you for watching and loving our show.”

Squid Game season 1 was released on September 2021 and quickly became the streaming service’s biggest TV show title ever, logging 1.65 billion hours of viewing in the first four weeks of its release.

There’s no official release date yet, but we can expect Squid Game season 2 anytime between 2023 to 2024.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/squid-game-2-officially-announced-by-netflix/
Re: ‘squid Game 2’ Officially Announced By Netflix by istina: 9:59am On Jun 13, 2022
I'm booking all the front row ASAP
Re: ‘squid Game 2’ Officially Announced By Netflix by Haakeem(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2022
This squid game dark gon.

(1) (Reply)

If I Want To Fxck You, I Will Knack U, I Don't Fear Anyone And I Like It Raw Bbn / The International / Africa International Film Festival (afriff), Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.