Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock (7892 Views)

Piggyvest Safelock #2million- For Sale / Piggyvest Safelock / Piggyvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by GeorgesDiary(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
I have a piggyvest account and I have saved up to ₦700,000. The intention was to save 500,000 in one year. The duration of safelock expires on January and I am wondering if it's possible to sell it to someone else at a discount or if I can unlock it by any means because I have an emergency I need to attend to.

1 Like

Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by slimjohn2k5: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sell to me for 400k
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by GeorgesDiary(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
The least I can sell it is 600k.

slimjohn2k5:
Sell to me for 400k
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by slimjohn2k5: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
GeorgesDiary:
The least I can sell it is 600k.

You know there is inflation so by January, think of the value. I can go 450k
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by GeorgesDiary(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Don't bother yourself then. I'd rather leave it there. That was my hard earned money just that I had an emergency.

slimjohn2k5:

You know there is inflation so by January, think of the value. I can go 450k
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by sexyshola1218: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
See wetin safelock don cause lipsrsealed I use Fairsave and they have flexible withdrawal you can withdraw your money and interest anytime you want.
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by aramanda14: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Which one is fair save again.
sexyshola1218:
See wetin safelock don cause lipsrsealed I use Fairsave and they have flexible withdrawal you can withdraw your money and interest anytime you want.
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by flames007(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op and the person bargaining price are just not serious. There's no way you can 'sell' it without compromising all your details so how exactly do you want to give anyone - you don't trust - access to your account.

To the guy looking for awoof, what if Op was a scammer? Did you even think about that?

11 Likes

Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by sexyshola1218: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
It is also a savings platform, although this one is owned by fairmoney. The offer very nice interest rates and flexible withdrawal
aramanda14:
Which one is fair save again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by GeorgesDiary(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
No, my details won't be compromised. He'll only have access to the piggyvest account... The only thing I have there is the savings. It has no connection to my personal account or other stuff.

flames007:
Op and the person bargaining price are just not serious. There's no way you can 'sell' it without compromising all your details so how exactly do you want to give anyone - you don't trust - access to your account.

To the guy looking for awoof, what if Op was a scammer? Did you even think about that?

1 Like

Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by sexyshola1218: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Leave am nah make he dey find awoof
flames007:

Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by aramanda14: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
ohh make sense. make i go try am
sexyshola1218:
It is also a savings platform, although this one is owned by fairmoney. The offer very nice interest rates and flexible withdrawal
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by GeorgesDiary(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Piggyvest is equally very good. It encourages saving discipline with safelock. The downside is that sometimes, big issues arise and you would need money to solve it. Their interest is nice too. Find the attached. Before the due date, the interest may be up to 50k.

sexyshola1218:

Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by techboss1313: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
GeorgesDiary:
Piggyvest is equally very good. It encourages saving discipline with safelock. The downside is that sometimes, big issues arise and you would need money to solve it. Their interest is nice too. Find the attached. Before the due date, the interest may be up to 50k.

I totally understand, but then it is not that flexible. I remember sometime last year a friend lost his phone and he needed money to buy another one baba could not access his piggyvest savings for like monthssss. I will choose a flexible platform over anything. If I use this FairSave I will put money in the app and delete it till when I need it.
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by joeytrib: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
I have been in this scenario before i almost cried. I will choose flexibility over anything too. and i heard fairsave has a very good interest rate too
techboss1313:

I totally understand, but then it is not that flexible. I remember sometime last year a friend lost his phone and he needed money to buy another one baba could not access his piggyvest savings for like monthssss. I will choose a flexible platform over anything. If I use this FairSave I will put money in the app and delete it till when I need it.
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by adegunwa4real(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
This happened to me too, but I was able to get them to break it for me. I can help you too if you're willing to pay for my service.

See screenshot for proof

Contact me on 09019853826 if you need my help
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by GeorgesDiary(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
There is no such service like that.

adegunwa4real:
This happened to me too, but I was able to get them to break it for me. I can help you too if you're willing to pay for my service.

See screenshot for proof

Contact me on 09019853826 if you need my help

1 Like

Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by adegunwa4real(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
GeorgesDiary:
There is no such service like that.

Check the screenshot sir, before you argue what you dont know. I'll tell you how it works, when you break the safelock the you can pay me for service rendered. Its simple
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by GeorgesDiary(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
But there was no screenshot Nah. Teach me, I'm willing to pay.

adegunwa4real:

Check the screenshot sir, before you argue what you dont know. I'll tell you how it works, when you break the safelock the you can pay me for service rendered. Its simple
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by adegunwa4real(m): 6:39am On Jun 14, 2022
GeorgesDiary:
But there was no screenshot Nah. Teach me, I'm willing to pay.

Send me message on WhatsApp or drop your WhatsApp number.

Dont sell the account to anyone, its risky. You can get all your funds back legitimately
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by nobodii: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2022
techboss1313:

there is piggy bank which attracts 2% withdrawal fee if it's not the day of withdrawal and also what happened to flex naira which you can deposit there and withdraw anytime you want? Una uss una hand choose safelock con still de complain

1 Like

Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by Segun2222: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
sexyshola1218:
he didn't tell you piggyvest safelock pays interest upfront
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by Segun2222: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
GeorgesDiary:
I have a piggyvest account and I have saved up to ₦700,000. The intention was to save 500,000 in one year. The duration of safelock expires on January and I am wondering if it's possible to sell it to someone else at a discount or if I can unlock it by any means because I have an emergency I need to attend to.
that's not safelock that's target saving and you can withdraw it anytime dm I'll direct u

1 Like

Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by sexyshola1218: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
But the Fair save is free withdrawal nah.
nobodii:
there is piggy bank which attracts 2% withdrawal fee if it's not the day of withdrawal and also what happened to flex naira which you can deposit there and withdraw anytime you want? Una uss una hand choose safelock con still de complain
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by sexyshola1218: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
ohhh, now i get. fair save pays daily interest too
Segun2222:
he didn't tell you piggyvest safelock pays interest upfront
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by Ramzyranks: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
That early morning alert dey always sweet me. I am not going to spend money on alcohol until December. I don put money for fairsave
sexyshola1218:
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by Segun2222: 12:33am On Jun 15, 2022
sexyshola1218:
not daily interest ooooo..... i mean total interest you collect the percentage they promise immediately you lock the money
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by GeorgesDiary(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Target saving has option of safe locking it. You can always save but you can't withdraw.

Segun2222:
that's not safelock that's target saving and you can withdraw it anytime dm I'll direct u
Re: Help, Want To Unlock My Piggyvest Safelock by Oladimeji122(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
GeorgesDiary:
yes i will buy it 600k call 09134771119

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Need A Business That Pays You 24 Hours A Day.. / We Can Make You This Stone Garden / Never Join Any Multi Level Marketing Company Until You Have Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.