Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

How Long Should A Person Spend At The ATM? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Long Should A Person Spend At The ATM? (664 Views)

Why Do Africans Spend Large Amounts Of Money Having European Weddings? / How Long Should A Visitor (friend) Stay Before They Start Contributing / A Northern Lady Rocks A Very Long Braid To The ATM In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should A Person Spend At The ATM? by Rednose: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
On a couple of occasions, I've seen some people use the ATM for longer than three minutes while there's a long queue of people waiting to use that same ATM.

Today was one of those occasions. The bank wasn't open because of the holiday, so the only option was this one ATM as the other one was out of service. ( There are just two ATMs at the branch of the bank I went to.)

So in your opinion, how long is the acceptable time to spend at the ATM especially if there's just one available?

I feel strongly that even if a person is withdrawing N100,000, that amount can be withdrawn in less than 2 minutes if the ATM is functioning well.
Re: How Long Should A Person Spend At The ATM? by immortalcrown(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Any ATM timekeeper?
Re: How Long Should A Person Spend At The ATM? by meobizy(f): 7:28am On Jun 14, 2022
I want to withdraw three hundred thousand naira while the machine dispenses only twenty thousand naira at a time. Tell me how to do that in three minutes. Don't forget all the selection of menus and sometimes slow speed of the machine.
Re: How Long Should A Person Spend At The ATM? by Rednose: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
That situation is understandable. But even then, you should be considerate to other ATM users.
Re: How Long Should A Person Spend At The ATM? by Zdr1: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Fast

(1) (Reply)

Meet 27 Year Old Man Who Agitated For Yoruba Nation In 1960 / How Loan I Gave Out Was Turned Into A Gift By The Receiver. / The Brain Is Thepower House Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.