Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Am In Need Of A Car For Uber Driving Within Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am In Need Of A Car For Uber Driving Within Lagos (325 Views)

Bolt Or Uber Driving Job Needed In Ikorodu / Driving Job Or A Car For Uber/bolt In Abuja / Uber Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of A Car For Uber Driving Within Lagos by Royce001(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello,
Pls am in need of a car for rental to be used for (uber and bolt) am going to deliver weekly.

I am ready to start work immediately.

Pls if you have any uber/bolt spec car available hit me up on 09066189043

Location is Ikeja, Lagos.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/Bolt business in Lagos, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I handle car with care and you will have good return on your investment, you wont regret working with me.

Call me on 09066189043
WhatsApp 09066189043

(1) (Reply)

Massive Driver Recruitment In Lagos / Driver / Urgent Recruitment For Food And Beverages Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.