Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Need Help. Please Save Me. Don't Let Me Lose It All. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help. Please Save Me. Don't Let Me Lose It All. (678 Views)

What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? / 14,000 Exxonmobil Staff To Lose Jobs Over Dwindling Oil Demand / Use It Or Lose It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help. Please Save Me. Don't Let Me Lose It All. by waxyung(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm from a family of 3. The first of all three and I'm really undergoing the hardest phase of my life right now. Will be 31 next month and my life has been a mess.

Depressive thoughts keep running through my head daily as it's now my new normal and I think I really need help.

I never planned for any of this hardship. Infact during my undergraduate days I was the best student in my department and I think that was where I got it all wrong. I thought that was enough to give me the good life I've always envisage.

Finish school. Get a job. And start a family. But it took a harsh turn that in turn gives me depression.

Did my NYSC in Sokoto state 2019. Got back to Lagos with the hope of getting a job.

I job hunted for months all to nothing. I attended series of interviews and still couldn't get a job. Living with my parents then and it wasn't a pleasant one anymore.

I was desperate to get a good life for myself so I think getting a skill should do.

I opted for photography. I learned it for 6 months and I grabbed a reasonable amount of it.

After that I was in another state of raising money to get photography gears. I was unable to.

I got an apartment later on because I can't stay with my parent forever. Couldn't keep up with bills.

Bills upon bills upon bills.

I'm just asking for help. Plsssss.

At 31 I'm yet to even think of getting married or raising kids. I just want to get out of this brokeness and be able to fend for myself.

Suicidal thoughts now become my day to day routine. I'm really at the verge of losing the grip of hope.

I'll really appreciate if anybody can connect me to a Travel agency where I can work as a photographer as that aspect of photography is what I find interesting. And I do it very very well. Tourism too.

You can run the hashtag "#AlaoLikeness" on all social media to get a glimpse of some of my shots.

Please I really need help. Pls. Pls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help. Please Save Me. Don't Let Me Lose It All. by cobby14(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
If it’s photography you are currently doing,have you thought of mastering your skill and taking advantage of Instagram ? Like sourcing for gigs collaborating with models,influencers and show casing your portfolio

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. Please Save Me. Don't Let Me Lose It All. by sageb: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2022
waxyung:
I'm from a family of 3. The first of all three and I'm really undergoing the hardest phase of my life right now. Will be 31 next month and my life has been a mess.

Depressive thoughts keep running through my head daily as it's now my new normal and I think I really need help.

I never planned for any of this hardship. Infact during my undergraduate days I was the best student in my department and I think that was where I got it all wrong. I thought that was enough to give me the good life I've always envisage.

Finish school. Get a job. And start a family. But it took a harsh turn that in turn gives me depression.

Did my NYSC in Sokoto state 2019. Got back to Lagos with the hope of getting a job.

I job hunted for months all to nothing. I attended series of interviews and still couldn't get a job. Living with my parents then and it wasn't a pleasant one anymore.

I was desperate to get a good life for myself so I think getting a skill should do.

I opted for photography. I learned it for 6 months and I grabbed a reasonable amount of it.

After that I was in another state of raising money to get photography gears. I was unable to.

I got an apartment later on because I can't stay with my parent forever. Couldn't keep up with bills.

Bills upon bills upon bills.

I'm just asking for help. Plsssss.

At 31 I'm yet to even think of getting married or raising kids. I just want to get out of this brokeness and be able to fend for myself.

Suicidal thoughts now become my day to day routine. I'm really at the verge of losing the grip of hope.

I'll really appreciate if anybody can connect me to a Travel agency where I can work as a photographer as that aspect of photography is what I find interesting. And I do it very very well. Tourism too.

You can run the hashtag "#AlaoLikeness" on all social media to get a glimpse of some of my shots.

Please I really need help. Pls. Pls.

Go to FB and search for Anita Ejemen.
She outsourced jobs(an agent) within the media and entertainment sector in Lagos.
Chat her up and tell her what skills and jobs you can do.
It ain't easy Bro
Even if you have to work and walk alone, don't give up. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help. Please Save Me. Don't Let Me Lose It All. by akingonline: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Go and find a top photographer can work with the person while you are still gathering capital to start your own. Get a clear agreement, pay, working conditions once its fair enough go ahead and give your best. Don't give up and be optimistic.
Re: I Need Help. Please Save Me. Don't Let Me Lose It All. by PastorFire: 12:02am On Jun 19, 2022
Drop your whatapp number and let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Need Business Partners / Business Managers Round Table / Change Of Job - Your Advice Needed, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.