Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Health Threatning Food--poundo-yam - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Health Threatning Food--poundo-yam (2645 Views)

[photo] Beautiful Poundo Pictures :d / Poundo Yam Or Pounded Yam? / Pounded Yam Or Poundo Yam? Which Do U Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Threatning Food--poundo-yam by bizgirl(f): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2011
hello forumites

i bought some nylons of poundo yam rescently to resell having expiry date of 10/13(oct 2013). but to my surprise the contect has started changing to brownish colour while others remain white. my observation is that those changing are of the same batch. but when i complained to the seller i was told that the comopany will not collect it back from them. kindly advise on how to make my complain to NAFDAC, because i consider this kind of a thing as a threat to peoples' health.
Re: Health Threatning Food--poundo-yam by esosaidow: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2011
Thanks for the info
Re: Health Threatning Food--poundo-yam by bizgirl(f): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2011
esosa idow:

Thanks for the info

please dont misquote me o. i am not trying to stop ppl from buying or eating poundo-yam, that is why i dd not mention the particular one. i only posted my view in case i meet with the company's sales rep and he doesnt want to cooperate. then i can take it up with their compnay.
Re: Health Threatning Food--poundo-yam by Greenpro: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2011
from Green world

Re: Health Threatning Food--poundo-yam by dominique(f): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2011
@Bizgirl
which brand of poundo yam? is it ola-ola, ayoola foods or olu-iyan? i'm sure there are other brands out there. so it'll be good for you to specify.

(1) (Reply)

Garlic- How Do You Like Yours? / Man Spotted Eating Big Bowl Of Eba And Soup Inside BRT Bus In Lagos (video) / Eating Right For Productivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.