Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man (44674 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Jigawa / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Paulianfa(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Fedrick100:

I don’t even know how to reduce love,i have tried reducing the love i have for my girlfriend but it’s not working

Tell me how i fit reduce the love

U want to reduce the levels of love u have for ur gbani? Noway love is stronger than magic, wait until she misbehave then ur eye will clear.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Confirm4real(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Chai this one finally escape Buhari regime...

Love a woman wholeheartedly at your own peril.

As for me I always give woman 20% and hold 80% love.

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Killerbag36: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

So you killed yourself cuz of lady undecided anyways 72 virgins awaits you. Win win decision if you ask me.

Rather than going bout raping and causing havoc to women Ithink men should actually do this
it is in their DNA

You earn my respect
Rest in peace

Its 7 virgins though cus if u die as a Muslim u no kill Christians means u re committed to only 7 virgins
Bt if u kill one Christian u ve only 7 x 7 thats 14 virgins
So do the maths if u kill 50 Christian

Please Candidlady its true that ur dad had intercourse with you wen u where a child nd he still do it up till now dat why u re bitter abt men oh well take heart all men re not like ur dad ok come to me I will only use u for ritual bt na still both of us go flex the money grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

So you killed yourself cuz of lady undecided anyways 72 virgins awaits you. Win win decision if you ask me.

Rather than going bout raping and causing havoc to women Ithink men should actually do this
it is in their DNA

You earn my respect
Rest in peace
I pray God heals you... Don't worry you will turn out fine everything is going to be ok..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

it is in their DNA

You earn my respect
Rest in peace
this inconsequential biitch hates men so much but can't keep their name out of her mouth, haha what a joke of a person.

Deep inside you must hate yourself so much... if you want us to take u serious, go to a park and hold placards passing your message of hate, until then you're inexistent.

PS I only quoted you to pass this message, I don't in anyway need your reply or argument, you can argue with your female dad @ home

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by maziengr: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Fedrick100 post=113784522]

I don’t even know how to reduce love,i have tried reducing the love i have for my girlfriend but it’s not working

Communication is key. Reduce how you communicate with her. Reduce how you call her l, how you visit her, remove her pictures from your walls, your phones
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Ximenez(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

it is in their DNA

You earn my respect
Rest in peace
Get yourself checked.
Seems you have been ingesting too much substance of late.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by HantaVirus(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2022
He did the right thing

He's in a better place now

At least,the dead have nothing to worry about
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by dreu2fine(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
A 42-Year-Old Man Identified as Ibrahim Adamu Mohd, has committed suicide by hanging at Kanti quarters in Kazaure Local Government Area of Jigawa State after his girlfriend married another man.

It Was gathered that residents of Kanti woke up on Sunday morning, June 12, and found the man with a rope around his neck, dangling from a tree.

Spokesperson of the Jigawa State Police Command, DSP Lawan Shiisu Adam, who confirmed the incident on Monday, said the deceased is an indigene of Gayawa village in Ungogo LGA of Kano State.

He said Mr. Ibrahim committed suicide by hanging himself along Daura Road Adjacent Baushe filling station in Kazaure town at an uncompleted building.

The PPRO said a wedding invitation card and two SIM cards were found in the deceased's possession.

Speaking to NewsMen, The police spokesperson said that the invitation card is that of the girlfriend.

He said that the family of the man confirmed that the man killed himself because he was heartbroken after his girlfriend married another man.

Adam said the deceased travelled from neighbouring Kano to commit suicide in the area, saying that was why he was not immediately identified by residents who spotted his body dangling from the tree.

The body of the deceased has been deposited at a mortuary in the Kazaure council area.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/6/heartbroken-man-commits-suicide-in-jigawa-after-his-girlfriend-married-another-man.html
Stop eating a man's money if you u Can't marry him
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Hassanmaye(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Bahamas95:
"The body of the deceased has been deposited at a mortuary in the Kazaure council area."

Muslims dey enter mortuary, or is he not a muslim? undecided
Will you shut..

Where's that McOluomo guy, your attention is needed here.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Ximenez(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
this inconsequential biitch hates men so much but can't keep their name out of her mouth, haha what a joke of a person.

Deep inside you must hate yourself so much... if you want us to take u serious, go to a park and hold placards passing your message of hate, until then you're inexistent.

PS I only quoted you to pass this message, I don't in anyway need your reply or argument, you can argue with your female dad @ home
I think it's Daddy issues.
At 19, she's already a junkie/drug addict.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Microwhy: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

it is in their DNA

You earn my respect
Rest in peace
Mumu talk
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by donhils: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Mad people! Ndị ara
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Karemarealty288(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2022
And the girl lived happily ever after......

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by nazicartel(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Fedrick100:

There's one guy called Allah Kaduna on fb and insta. You can follow him. Read the ones you want. But don't follow all his advices.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by spafu(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

it is in their DNA

You earn my respect
Rest in peace
So this is whom your father male siblings are? Well, your male children will definitely carry the same male DNA.
That your Dad and male siblings molested you se.xually doesn't mean every man would do same. Try and find a way to heal so you can find some semblance of peace and happiness.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Life continues but most people failed to understand
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Eriokanmi: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Stop committing suicide over women and material things. God is the owner of that life, not you. Don't get punished by God for destroying what He created.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Flier: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2022
RainValley:
When you start getting to attached to a woman in a relationship just know that it is high time to break up or desperate cus the relationship is about to be a do or die affair.

I bet you are not in love otherwise you won’t be posting this
Anyway May his soul rest in peace,train your children how to handle life when the world seems to be against them
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by nwaoke247(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

it is in their DNA

You earn my respect
Rest in peace
it seems men has lreally dealt with u in this life cause all ur comments today is from a pained heart �
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by seguntijan(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2022
This people are extreme in everything
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Keskes400: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2022
He is a victim of love. Love is addictive like cocaine
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by xeratek: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

it is in their DNA

You earn my respect
Rest in peace
Patrick Enyum AKA patlex. Let me put your real picture here so that people can see you and take note of you wink
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Emnyte(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Fedrick100:

go and meet other women, date a lot of women. That's the antidote
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by baralatie(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2022
RainValley:
When you start getting to attached to a woman in a relationship just know that it is high time to break up or desperate cus the relationship is about to be a do or die affair.

That is not the issue
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by bluefilm: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Right now, the world needs less SIMPs.

So the death of one SIMP is a welcome development to the manosphere.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Teeboi56: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Na wa oooo
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by baralatie(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2022
xeratek:

Patrick Enyum AKA patlex. Let me put your real picture here so that people can see you and take note of you wink
Huh?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by FireUpNow(m): 10:26am On Jun 14, 2022
At 42 he hasn't married and keeping a girlfriend. Love is not for chicken hearted me . Anyway rip to him and my condolences to his familia
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by Enyimbamercedes: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2022
Weakling!

Now you are dead and she can live her life with her new man. She didn’t make the wrong decision in the end cos you are a weakling and she must have seen that
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man by baralatie(m): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2022
FireUpNow:
At 42 he hasn't married and keeping a girlfriend. Love is not for chicken hearted me . Anyway rip to him and my condolences to his familia
Could be that the girl that left to marry another was the woman he trained for over 10 years?
undecided

Imagine him having spent resources heavily !she just walked and crossed to a younger dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help!!!! A Friend Of Mine Was Diagnosed Of PID And Acyesis. / Best Permanent Cure For Erectile Dysfunction / Hospital Seeks The Public's Help In Identifying An Accident Victim (graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.