Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

How A Lady Was Arrested For Brut@lizing Her Little Nephew For Misplacing #100 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Lady Was Arrested For Brut@lizing Her Little Nephew For Misplacing #100 (377 Views)

AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Flatmate For Misplacing Her Item / Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books / Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Lady Was Arrested For Brut@lizing Her Little Nephew For Misplacing #100 by OmoGbadamosi01(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
An Instagram User, Ajanigo Simeon, narrated the story of how a lady brutalized her little nephew for misplacing a sum of one hundred Naira. Read what she wrote below;

"I ran into this scene from my way from the airport to my house on Sunday In Abuja."

"Please, how can you break a child's head because he misplaced a change of one hundred Naira from an errand. The lady left him on the street under the sun, bleeding from head to toe. She was still threatening him from afar to get lost."

"Until I got out of the taxi and I confronted her screaming. The lady broke his head with a Coke bottle. He is her sister's son, living with her. She is yet to have a child of her own o. To think that she did this to another's child still baffles me."

"Haba! Please, return people's children if you can't take care of them. Life is not that hard."

"I was surprised to hear all the unimaginable things people around said she does to the boy. Can you imagine that she commanded the boy to open his mouth and bite his fingers painfully?"

"Imagine that the lady gave him a cut in his private part because he peed on the bed. Kai! This wickedness is too much. Someone even said the lady once put fire in his boxers. The marks and bruises are all visible on the boy."

"As at the time I found the boy, he hadn't eaten all day."

Read More here�
https://ofofoentertainment.com/how-a-lady-was-arrested-for-brutlizing/

Re: How A Lady Was Arrested For Brut@lizing Her Little Nephew For Misplacing #100 by Mariangeles(f): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jezebel! angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10yrs Old Boy Stole His Father Money / Man Laments As He Return To Nigeria, Find Out That His Wife Sold His House / Urgent: NPF Rescue Me App!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.