Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Have Never Experienced This With Any Begger In My Entire Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Never Experienced This With Any Begger In My Entire Life. (343 Views)

17-year-old Pakistani Boy Leads His Entire Tribe To Jesus / 'Go See A Doctor If Your Wife Wears This Her Entire Life' - Imam Of Peace / See Why You Shouldn't Play Church In Your Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Experienced This With Any Begger In My Entire Life. by jameshow: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
I have heard and seen a lot happening under the sun but what happened today really surprised me.

Today i was coming from Ikeja, i entered BRT to Abule Egba where I intended to join a bus going to Kola. I was trekking on the walk away
Waiting for the bus to come when a man called me back, I looked at him, he is crippled and sitting on an object. The man prayed for me, he asked me to kneel, i just bent a bit while he continued praying. After he offered his prayers, he asked for something unusual which led me to write this epistle.

He said he doesn't need money, but food and he wanted me to buy the food for him. He described the place where the food is sold, and the type of food he preferred and bring the food back to him where he is. This man told me that if i do it, God will surprise me.

I was confused because of the happenings around these days, i was thinking if the man had not made arrangements somewhere for me. I also thought that the man could be a bait attracting people to his trap at that location he described for me.

I quickly called my pastor who warned me not to yield to such a trick.

I'm a bit confused to be candid
Re: I Have Never Experienced This With Any Begger In My Entire Life. by kelvine(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Your blessing is not in the hand of a begger.
Give what you can spare and move on
No sense in taking instructions from a begger

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Experienced This With Any Begger In My Entire Life. by dawnomike(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
jameshow:
I have heard and seen a lot happening under the sun but what happened today really surprised me.

Today i was coming from Ikeja, i entered BRT to Abule Egba where I intended to join a bus going to Kola. I was trekking on the walk away
Waiting for the bus to come when a man called me back, I looked at him, he is crippled and sitting on an object. The man prayed for me, he asked me to kneel, i just bent a bit while he continued praying. After he offered his prayers, he asked for something unusual which led me to write this epistle.

He said he doesn't need money, but food and he wanted me to buy the food for him. He described the place where the food is sold, and the type of food he preferred and bring the food back to him where he is. This man told me that if i do it, God will surprise me.

I was confused because of the happenings around these days, i was thinking if the man had not made arrangements somewhere for me. I also thought that the man could be a bait attracting people to his trap at that location he described for me.

I have heard and seen weird and funny thungs in my life...

I have seen a mad man instruct someone on what to play in baba ijebu- and he won

I have seen people given beggers money and the came about some mysterious luck.

I have had a friend date an ogbanje and his life turned around for good positively.

I have seen another date a witch and got his life wrecked till he ran for dear life.

But in all and all... I believe even Angels now know how hard it us to trust strangers in Nigeria, so they barely come as beggers again biko grin

The begger was toiling wit you psyche.
Re: I Have Never Experienced This With Any Begger In My Entire Life. by AllBlack: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
You have no spirit guiding you. You have no angels of your own. Your creator talks to you in proxy.
Do you also call your pastor to ask him if you should use water or tissue paper after shitting.?

tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Have Never Experienced This With Any Begger In My Entire Life. by Bluntguy: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
The man go reverse those prayers. Better call your pastor now to pray against the reversal. Premature death, struggling, difficulty etc. You know nah. cheesy grin grin
Re: I Have Never Experienced This With Any Begger In My Entire Life. by nifemi25(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
You never can tell , the cripple man might an angel in disguise....you could have gave him the money and just tell him you are in hurry ...
Re: I Have Never Experienced This With Any Begger In My Entire Life. by terrezo2002(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
jameshow:

Hmmm. Some of them are tricksters. But if you can afford to buy him as food, please do. I have been tricked many times and I know I wast tricked, but I still try to help when I have the power to do it and if I see you really need it.
Re: I Have Never Experienced This With Any Begger In My Entire Life. by jameshow: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
terrezo2002:

Hmmm. Some of them are tricksters. But if you can afford to buy him as food, please do. I have been tricked many times and I know I wast tricked, but I still try to help when I have the power to do it and if I see you really need it.

I was later told by a colleague that they are 419, once i do that, he will ask me to do another thing till they collect all my hard-earned money.

It's just funny, i should go to Amadia from Abule egba to buy Amala for him and come back to Abule Egba to drop the food for him.Me that was going to Kola jejely

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Experienced This With Any Begger In My Entire Life. by terrezo2002(m): 5:46am On Jun 15, 2022
jameshow:

I was later told by a colleague that they are 419, once i do that, he will ask me to do another thing till they collect all my hard-earned money.

It's just funny, i should go to Amadia from Abule egba to buy Amala for him and come back to Abule Egba to drop the food for him.Me that was going to Kola jejely
You are right. They keep demanding. I have fallen victim before. I met a crippled begger. I had pity on him by giving him some money. He called me back and told me to help him a certain some of money and he will not beg again. That he would treat himself and he would be fine. I asked him if what he was requesting was enough, he said yes. He gave me his account number and I sent the money and I think I added to what he was requesting (I can't remember). I prayed with him and he collected my phone number. I wanted him to call me so I can have his number and check up on him to know how he is doing.
Many weeks after, I saw him in my way to church at another location begging. I was disappointed. I would have confronted him to that day. I would told him the repercussions of what he is doing. That he should desist from the act.

(1) (Reply)

Under What Conditions Can A Christian Man Marry A Muslim Woman? / The Prophecy From Prophet Christian Shola About The Queen's Death Is Fake. / Calm Down, The Best Wines Are On The Way- Vp Yemi Osinbajo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.