Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

A Business You Can Start With Less Than 30k In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business You Can Start With Less Than 30k In Nigeria. (257 Views)

Do You Know You Can Make More Than 30k In A Week? / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Business You Can Start With Less Than 30k In Nigeria. by Dcentglobal(m): 12:06am On Jun 15, 2022
Lately I have come to understand that the saying "Heaven help those who help them self" is a well said statement. The Nigeria of today truly has nothing to offer to the youths
After spending couple of years in school you can't find a reasonable work to begin with...
If you are in this situation please the best I can advise is for you to begin a business for yourself put in the same affort you'd put in if you're working for another person to your business and give it time. Surely you will be amazed...

DM via WhatsApp... 08161550058.

Re: A Business You Can Start With Less Than 30k In Nigeria. by Dcentglobal(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Keep stepping up...

(1) (Reply)

Newly Installed Cold Room For Sale (port Harcourt) / POS Operators/agents, Please Come To My Aid. / Mobilenig.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.