Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) (1899 Views)

Lekki Pride : Affordable Apartments In Lagos / LEKKI PRIDE ESTATE ABRAHAM ADESANYA, NOW SELLING HOUSES! / Elite Garden, Abijo Lekki A Prime Location In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2022
We are excited to bring you yet another classic project of ours- THE LEKKI PRIDE PHASE III

Take advantage of the Pre Launch Price offer ending on the 16th April 2022.

Lekki Pride Phase III is located on Ogombo road very close to Lekki Pride II and sharing proximity with the famous Abraham Adesanya, Eti-Osa Maternal Child Care and other developing estates

At Lekki Pride Phase III, you can take advantage of the land sales now opened at a Promo Pre Launched Price;

� 500SQM - N47million
� 400SQM - N36million
� 300SQM - N27million

With initial deposit of N7,000,000 flexible Payment plan available.

*Title: GOVERNORS CONSENT

It’s time to experience luxury in style and class with not just the home that brings you comfort but also an environment that leaves others in awe from the;

� Detailed Green Area to enhance healthy living
� Mall to facilitate convenient and coordinated shopping experience
� Biggest family Game Center called Wonderland
� Gym Center that helps keep track of fitness and wellness
� Internal Garden Relaxation Lounge that promotes quality time with family&friends and much more.

With Lekki Pride Phase III we are set to redefine luxury real estate.

For Inspection and Payment details Call/Whatsapp 08039550565

Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2022
Still available
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
No millionaire said I became rich by saving
Invest in real estate , it’s the surest way of saving and I’m here to guide you
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:22am On Jun 27, 2022
The house you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2022
The best time to buy landed property was many years ago, the next best time is now!!
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Still available
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2022
The house you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same house someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Buy land and wait.
ladyjblinks:
Still available
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Still available
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Still available
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
ladyjblinks:
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Still available
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2022
Still available
ladyjblinks:
Still available
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Still available
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Still available
ladyjblinks:
Still available
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Buy land and wait.
ladyjblinks:
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
ladyjblinks:
Still available
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
Don’t be like let them build first before I pay.
Trust me price might increase with more than 30% when the project is finally completed or might even sold out before then
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
In terms of Real Estate Investment opportunities , I’m set to provide quality information to my clients home and abroad, in order to key into ongoing real estate opportunities by making good investment decisions.
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Still available
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Still available
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Buy land and wait.
Re: ……..Own A Prime Plot In The Heart Of AJAH ( Lekki Pride III) by ladyjblinks(f): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2022
The land you inspected yesterday and planning to buy today is the same land someone inspected yesterday planning to pay today.
Buy land and wait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Architectural Designs With Autocad And Rendering With Revit / Plots Of Land In Okpuno Village Awka Anambra State. / 5nos 4bedroom Town Houses @ Oniru Estate 48m (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.