Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,097 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Exploring The Best Street Food In Calabar… With Pictures and Video - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Exploring The Best Street Food In Calabar… With Pictures and Video (833 Views)

Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included / What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Street Food? (pictures) / How To Make Doya Da Kwia, A Northern Nigerian Street Food (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exploring The Best Street Food In Calabar… With Pictures and Video by Bbsharon(f): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Bole and Fish is one of the best street food readily available in Calabar, Nigeria. Here is a video I made on my visit to one of the most popular and best restaurants in Calabar that sells this special combo dish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUuHxVhkejE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Exploring The Best Street Food In Calabar… With Pictures and Video by Bbsharon(f): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2022
It’s very important to note that this is way different from the usual and regular Bole that sells in other cities like Lagos.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exploring The Best Street Food In Calabar… With Pictures and Video by Bbsharon(f): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2022
This combo comes with well garnished sauces, fresh vegetables, a roasted fish to compliment the taste and of course with very special packaging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exploring The Best Street Food In Calabar… With Pictures and Video by Bbsharon(f): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Have you had a taste of this food before ? Or what’s your view about street food ?Let me know in the comments section .

Thanks!! **Cheers**

https://www.travelwithdemmy.com/2022/06/exploring-best-street-food-in.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exploring The Best Street Food In Calabar… With Pictures and Video by bibianna(f): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Looks inviting! tongue

Would like to try all the street meals when I come visiting your spot for the first time. wink

1 Like

Re: Exploring The Best Street Food In Calabar… With Pictures and Video by Bbsharon(f): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
bibianna:
Looks inviting! tongue

Would like to try all the street meals when I come visiting your spot for the first time. wink

Not my spot actually… but very nice place
Re: Exploring The Best Street Food In Calabar… With Pictures and Video by JOACHINpedro: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Invite me dear, I'm a foodie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hide Your Food! / How To Care 4 Your Pots AND Pans / Ave40 Joyetech CUBIS And CUBOID Buddle Sale $56

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.