Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

What Is The Minimum Amount I Can Buy Shares With? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Is The Minimum Amount I Can Buy Shares With? (2735 Views)

Can I Buy Shares With 5,000? / Bought Transcorp Shares With My School Fees: Mistake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Minimum Amount I Can Buy Shares With? by slimnike(m): 4:06am On Aug 11, 2007
Hello Guys. I have intention of buying shares,but i do not know the minimum amount one can use to buy it, or how to go about it. Can someone help me out please.
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount I Can Buy Shares With? by EJaja(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2007
Bros u can get shares for as low as 10k depending on the stock broker and the minimuin the issuesing company set thats if its an IPO

1 Like

Re: What Is The Minimum Amount I Can Buy Shares With? by kilma(f): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2007
@ejaja
true but, i would want a reputable and trust wordy stock broker and i heard the really good ones ask for N100,000 as the minimum. do you know any good ones that would take that amount that low.

i'm talking secondary shares not IPOs
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount I Can Buy Shares With? by atilla(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2007
Hi Slimnike,

You can use any amount to buy shares the only thing is that stockbrokers have a minimum amount you can use first to invest. Although the amount is not a charge it is just to open the account and will be used only to buy shares for you.

I work in a stockbrocking house called Citi Investment Capital LTD. We are located at 47a&b Glover Road, Ikoyi in Lagos and can assure you that we are very reliable.

Our minimum starting investment is N100,000 for now.

Please contact me on adepemiatilade@citiinvestcap.com or on our office line 01-2671960 ext 138 so we can discuss further.

www.citiinvestcap.com
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount I Can Buy Shares With? by yeyebrity: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2018
ujoh11:

Hello,

While looking for where to invest your money, you can invest here and start making a good weekly living incomes money from this great legit website company http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php where you can make big source of incomes from the comfort of your home without trading risk.

This how this company work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company at the current market price and You will receive the next price you will use to sell your virta stock to make your instant profit.

Once the virta stock market price rise up to your next selling price, you will sell your virta stock and make your instant profit. No RISK TRADING.

You can withdraw your profit daily from a minimum of $1 and above.

This modern company does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make good daily incomes from this company platform as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet every week.

Visit and register with the company here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php and test their trading platform with just one dollar to earn your first profit from their market to see how great their trading platform work.

Why not start by telling us that you own the company?
Re: What Is The Minimum Amount I Can Buy Shares With? by opomulero(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
The site looks scammic....... English composition self na error

ujoh11:

Hello,

While looking for where to invest your money, you can invest here and start making a good weekly living incomes money from this great legit website company http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php where you can make big source of incomes from the comfort of your home without trading risk.

This how this company work, You buy your virta stock from this modern company at the current market price and You will receive the next price you will use to sell your virta stock to make your instant profit.

Once the virta stock market price rise up to your next selling price, you will sell your virta stock and make your instant profit. No RISK TRADING.

You can withdraw your profit daily from a minimum of $1 and above.

This modern company does not involve risk trading where traders need to trade with either to loss or gain.

All you do is to sell your virta stock and make your instant profits.

I make good daily incomes from this company platform as my extra source of incomes to my bitcoin wallet every week.

Visit and register with the company here http://www.virtatrade.com/index.php and test their trading platform with just one dollar to earn your first profit from their market to see how great their trading platform work.

(1) (Reply)

Rate: The Best Among The Nigerian Stockbroking Firms / Business To Do With #50,000 / How To Win Bet9ja Vfl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.