Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Kim Kardashian Sue Oldnevy(melissa Molinaro)for Lookin Like Her(pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Sue Oldnevy(melissa Molinaro)for Lookin Like Her(pictures) (1478 Views)

Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) / Genevieve Nnaji, Photoshopped! See What Her Fan Did To Her Pictures [LOOK] / Genevieve Nnaji, Photoshopped! See What Her Fan Did To Her Pictures [LOOK] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Sue Oldnevy(melissa Molinaro)for Lookin Like Her(pictures) by johnjoel(m): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2011
wonders shall never end they say,,,and thats why we are seein more wonders

Re: Kim Kardashian Sue Oldnevy(melissa Molinaro)for Lookin Like Her(pictures) by iyatrustee(f): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2011
she sued oldnavy for using her look alike in their add campaigns cos she believes it would mislead pple from patronising her own fashion products. i tink she has a point there if you ask me.
Re: Kim Kardashian Sue Oldnevy(melissa Molinaro)for Lookin Like Her(pictures) by johnjoel(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2011
she has no point suein her here,,,, she have to do her thing and allow the lady to do her thing
alles she dnt have self extine

Re: Kim Kardashian Sue Oldnevy(melissa Molinaro)for Lookin Like Her(pictures) by Outstrip(f): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2011
She's probably just salty because her ex boyfriend is now dating the girl LOL
Re: Kim Kardashian Sue Oldnevy(melissa Molinaro)for Lookin Like Her(pictures) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^yep, she's just a bitter ex. . . . . . . . isnt she gonna get married soon, she should focus on that circus!
Re: Kim Kardashian Sue Oldnevy(melissa Molinaro)for Lookin Like Her(pictures) by Sicherheit(m): 2:22am On Jul 22, 2011
She's salty because the girl is obviously prettier and fresher looking than her. undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian Sue Oldnevy(melissa Molinaro)for Lookin Like Her(pictures) by minute(f): 11:56am On Jul 22, 2011
Doubtful she has any case since Melissa has been working as a professional actress,

singer,model and choreographer since 2002,long before anyone even knew Kim was.

Melissa joined the cast of Young and Restless in 2004 bringing her to the attention of

millions of viewers. If anything she could try to counterclaim that Kim copied her look

since she has been in the public eye longer than Kim.

Not to mention i don't think the two of them look alike.In the ad she actually dresses and

dances like Nicole Scherzinger not Kim Kardashian. She needs to laugh and keep it moving.
Re: Kim Kardashian Sue Oldnevy(melissa Molinaro)for Lookin Like Her(pictures) by Outstrip(f): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2011
minute:

Doubtful she has any case since Melissa has been working as a professional actress,

singer,model and choreographer since 2002,long before anyone even knew Kim was.

Melissa joined the cast of Young and Restless in 2004 bringing her to the attention of

millions of viewers. If anything she could try to counterclaim that Kim copied her look

since she has been in the public eye longer than Kim.

Not to mention i don't think the two of them look alike.In the ad she actually dresses and

dances like Nicole Scherzinger not Kim Kardashian. She needs to laugh and keep it moving.

When I first heard about the girl some months ago I did not think she looked like Kim. But Kim has a very strong resemblance to Kim Scherzinger or is actually a good friend of Kim too. I guess when you think of all three women thenyou can see how they all look alike. I still think Kim is prettier than this girl though.
Re: Kim Kardashian Sue Oldnevy(melissa Molinaro)for Lookin Like Her(pictures) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2011
the girl looks kind of prettier than kim

(1) (Reply)

Sasha's Aggressive Rap Discourages Her Male Admirers? / Mr Ibu"s Toyota Gets Towed In Abuja. / Funny But Dangerous Things Weed/hem/pot Do To People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.