Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia (45166 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2022
I have learnt over time to see all the days and years of my life as an opportunity to be the best version of myself, and that is what I am going to be doing this New Year.

Happy birthday to me. cheesy

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2022
LLNP

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Terkx(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2022
Age with grace dear

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Prayfortheworld: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2022
Who you dy support no be to park paint full face

Anyways happy birthday
I'm obideint

Modified: I don get likes pass celebrant oh.
Happy birthday my dear but my vuawlence still stands
Who you dy support

Obi for president we will continue preaching this gospel.
I noticed that nairaland mods dy support obi too chai we too much

All those people calling mods to ban me mods no dy ban obi supporter oh

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by kristonium(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2022
A woman of witty inventions! An iconoclast!

Beautiful birthday to you CEO MaureenHD Enterprises!

May the Lord command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways..

May you never fail, fall, or falter!

May Almighty bless you with joy that wouldn’t know any bounds.

Keep winning!

Parabens!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Anyways happy birthday
I'm obideint

Delete please
I don't need negative vibes!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Hbd and many more years ahead,let the wailers keep wailing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by JosephXavier: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ex miss Nairaland keh

Where was the contest held abeg and who and who were the contestants and the voters?

Happy birthday to you though

You look edible

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by SenatePresdo(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Wanted to yab you, but couldn't find anything to hold on to grin.

You are fine Dear.

Happy Birthday.

15 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by SHINJA: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:

Delete please
I don't need negative vibes!

Unto say na u get nairaland undecided

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by FalseProphet1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
I see you having over a thousand DMs because of this your birthday thread that made front page, I see guys begging with their destinies for a hookup with you, I see others promising to send thousands of naira just to see you. However you choose to handle the attention these few days is up to you.

This I have seen.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Sergio101(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
cool

She fine

She tall.

My spec.....but it's another lucky man's food cry

Age gracefully dear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Hanibbal(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Anyways happy birthday
I'm obideint

Kids full this NL. She is not the reason for your miserable life. Get a life undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by candidbabe(f): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Miss Nairaland of what year pls!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by sam564: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Aunty try take a very deep breath out and feel relax....( talking about the 2nd pics sha..)

Happy birthday to u ex miss nairaland....
I pray u what u wish urself....

I meeeuuuvvvvee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by sotall(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
cool

Why does the first picture look like she is following Kanayo O. Kanayo to their cult meeting?

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by money121(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Seen
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Ebubu4: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
why did this competition stop angry

i used to see fresh laps den angry

10 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by money121(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
maureensylvia:
I have learnt over time to see all the days and years of my life as an opportunity to be the best version of myself, and that is what I am going to be doing this New Year.

Happy birthday to me. cheesy

MAY YOUR YEARS BE LONG!

JUNE BORN HER SPECIALLY MADE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Happy birthday and best wishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by RedChiefPriest: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
A pure example of you don't have to go naked like banana before you look good.

Long Life and prosperity,
4 jars of palmwine and 800 kolanuts for you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by sonnie10: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hbd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by zsamorano(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
who voted this one as miss nairaland? where is Mr nairaland then? U no fine pass my ex madam......well, happy birthday madam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Pidginwhisper: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
She try

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by FREEMADNESS: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
if you were a contestant and you look dis pretty and still lost, where's the winner

Nice boobs

HBD to you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by Temptee101(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
shocked

We need your real, natural picture

You are fair in the first and second pictures

In the 3rd picture, you became a shiny, ebony brown skinned girl

While in the last, I can't actually tell the colour you depict there

Anyways, happy birthday all the same

11 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Not until we are able to meet physically alone, she is Nairalander; she is our own, she make a very good resolution to be better version of herself on daily basis. We celebrate you.

I have learnt over time to see all the days and years of my life as an opportunity to be the best version of myself, and that is what I am going to be doing this New Year. Happy Birthday

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) / Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster / Police Officers Shoot In The Air At A Wedding As Big Boys Throw Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.