Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

COVID-19 Test Requirement For Traveling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / COVID-19 Test Requirement For Traveling (840 Views)

Travellers No Longer Require COVID-19 Test, Use Of Face Mask Now Discretionary / FG Suspends 100 Passports Of Passengers Who Refused Post-Arrival COVID-19 Test / Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Test Requirement For Traveling by dafuturis(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello NL Travellers

Please I would like to know if COVID-19 test is still a requirement to boarding airlines and doing intra or intercontinental travels.

A friend needs this information quickly.
If yes, when is the test done, in Nigeria before boarding or in the destination country after arrival

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Test Requirement For Traveling by emmybernard(m): 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Following
dafuturis:
Hello NL Travellers

Please I would like to know if COVID-19 test is still a requirement to boarding airlines and doing intra or intercontinental travels.

If yes, when is the text done, in Nigeria before boarding or in the destination country after arrival
Re: COVID-19 Test Requirement For Traveling by FDTRips: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hi
This depends on the destination.

Please bear in mind that the covid protocol differs for each destination.

You could use the link below to search.

traveldoc.aero

Cheers.

dafuturis:
Hello NL Travellers

If yes, when is the test done, in Nigeria before boarding or in the destination country after arrival

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Test Requirement For Traveling by Originalsly: 2:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Like above.... requirements depend on destination. The US now has no COVID 19 requirements to enter .... no vaccine .... no negative test.
Re: COVID-19 Test Requirement For Traveling by emmybernard(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2022
If I'm traveling from Nigeria to USA do i still need to go for PCR Covid 19 test before boarding?
Originalsly:
Like above.... requirements depend on destination. The US now has no COVID 19 requirements to enter .... no vaccine .... no negative test.
Re: COVID-19 Test Requirement For Traveling by Originalsly: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2022
emmybernard:

If I'm traveling from Nigeria to USA do i still need to go for PCR Covid 19 test before boarding?

Re: COVID-19 Test Requirement For Traveling by dafuturis(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
FDTRips:
Hi
This depends on the destination.

Please bear in mind that the covid protocol differs for each destination.

You could use the link below to search.

traveldoc.aero

Cheers.

Thank you
Re: COVID-19 Test Requirement For Traveling by libertanna: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2023
Hey! Have you had coronavirus? If not, then it is good for you to read about a company that can quickly conduct an accurate test not only for coronavirus but also for other diseases. Number One Laboratory is a really cool company that quickly discovered and cured my mother of this disease!
Re: COVID-19 Test Requirement For Traveling by jonsonm939: 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
It is essential to take care of your health. especially since now there are all means for this. For example, when I need to donate blood or other tests, I turn to the laboratoryю If you feel unwell, you should immediately contact the clinic. I can recommend laboratory https://getresulttoday.com/. It is important for me that here the result can be obtained within an hour. I'm already thinking of trying IV therapy, but I don't know where to go. Who can suggest a clinic where it can be done?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Begin To Travel The World With My Nigerian Passport / Giving Birth In Calgary Canada / Co-pilot Dies Mid Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.