Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Trailer Crush A Woman To Death In Niger State.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trailer Crush A Woman To Death In Niger State.. (386 Views)

Container Crushes Woman To Death In Alapere, Lagos; Driver Flees / Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) / Accident: Trailer Crush Tricycle Driver (keke Napep) To Death In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Crush A Woman To Death In Niger State.. by 21savages: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
This one happen this evening for maitumbi inside minna Niger state.

Tipper driver mistakely hit a young girl wey dey ride robber robber machine die.

According to eyes witness Mohammed Ismail Uzange talk say the tiper driver no see the girl as she dey comot from challenge junction maitumbi with speed, and when e happen the tiper driver been no stop not until people rush go stop am tell am.

The driver jeje report him self go maitumbi police to avoid jungle justice..
16/06/2022

Re: Trailer Crush A Woman To Death In Niger State.. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
So sad

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crush A Woman To Death In Niger State.. by Cypress042(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
shocked R.I.P to the poor girl. After taking many shots of kai kai these drivers won't know human exist again.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crush A Woman To Death In Niger State.. by 21savages: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked R.I.P to the poor girl. After taking many shots of kai kai these drivers won't know human exist again.
Just like yesterday trailer crushed my uncle to death in minna around 2020 I still remember our last conversation with him..
Those drivers no Dey drive with care..
Re: Trailer Crush A Woman To Death In Niger State.. by CleanInAll: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Sad. May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crush A Woman To Death In Niger State.. by Cypress042(m): 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
21savages:
Just like yesterday trailer crushed my uncle to death in minna around 2020 I still remember our last conversation with him..
Those drivers no Dey drive with care..
Very reckless drivers, don't drink and drive is never an option to them.

Sorry dear angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To USA Next Week With KLM / Can He Travel With His 6-months Old Pregnant Wife By Road / World Longest Cucumber, With Over 113.4 Cm, According To Guinness World Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.