Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

My Oyibo Gf Have A Daugther For Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Oyibo Gf Have A Daugther For Me (967 Views)

Read The Story Of A Nigerian Man Who Alledgely Raped His Daugther I The US / 10 Rules For Dating My Daugther / Oyibo Caught Easing Himself On A Bridge In Lagos (in Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oyibo Gf Have A Daugther For Me by obiobi1: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2011
I am in a state of confusion. I went to Nigerian 2009 got married and my wife got pregnant before I traveled back to my base abroad. I have a girl friend here whom I have known since I came here 5years ago.

3 months after I came back my Oyibo girlfriend got pregnant for me which made me to tell her that I am married in Africa but she insist on having the baby. Now my wife has put to bed a bouncing baby Boy and am going home for my son 1yr birthday, My Oyibo girl friend has put to bed too a baby girl. I have tried my best to keep my Oyibo GF and my daughter out of sight of my Niaja friends here to avoid unnecessary rumour but my problem now is how to tell my wife and family in naija about my daughter when I go home.

I cant hide my child forever but I dont know if it is right to tell my wife now or in future or to live with the secret forever. Please advise not blame me because it can happen to anybody.
Re: My Oyibo Gf Have A Daugther For Me by werepeLeri: 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2011
so?
Re: My Oyibo Gf Have A Daugther For Me by Pweety4me(f): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
Lol no secret stays hidden for ever.
Re: My Oyibo Gf Have A Daugther For Me by obiobi1: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2011
@werepeLeri I dont have a solution that is why am seeking for advise.

@Pweety4me Bro I know no secret stay hidden forever that is why I need good advise now on how to tackle the wahala when I enter naija or should I leave it for now till few years time or what? Guys make una help abeg
Re: My Oyibo Gf Have A Daugther For Me by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 22, 2011
@op
why dont you simply be honest about who you are? you are trying to be James Bond, living a double life and lying your face off while you should be honest about your situation.
there is nothing wrong with what you did, IF IT IS OK WITH YOU. just be brave enough to ACCEPT YOUR LIFE.

btw: did you really expect your oyinbo gf to have an abortion when you told her that you were married?! lol, if you were wise enough, you would have told your gf about that the minute it happened, or better yet, during all the time that wifey was back home waiting patiently for your return.
Re: My Oyibo Gf Have A Daugther For Me by Pweety4me(f): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2011
POF i'm not a bro,guy or male.
Re: My Oyibo Gf Have A Daugther For Me by 190: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2011
green carrrrd!! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Oyibo Gf Have A Daugther For Me by iice(f): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2011
Lmao @ James Bond.
When you get yourself in situations, learn to get yourself out.
Re: My Oyibo Gf Have A Daugther For Me by kingokeyze(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
dats gud at least u archive sumtin 4 life cheesy cheesy wink
i tin she will be as butiful as dis[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Nightmare / 12 Accidental Deaths You Won't Believe !!! / Some Monikers Gone!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.