Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Your Financial Freedom Is Guaranteed! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Your Financial Freedom Is Guaranteed! (263 Views)

Investing In Real Estate Is Guaranteed. You Either Grow In It Or Grow In It. / Where Development Is , Value Is Guaranteed!!titled Lands Only / LUXURY LIVING IS GUARANTEED IN ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE, AWOYAYA...CALL NOW!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Financial Freedom Is Guaranteed! by Adefemidan(m): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2022
What age do you want to have a land of your own? Let me help you

You don’t know what age or time you should start what you’ve been dreaming of?

Start small and nurture it while it grows. You will be so glad! Trust me to help you through smartly.
WhatsApp now on 08103887392
Real Estate Consultant

Re: Your Financial Freedom Is Guaranteed! by Adefemidan(m): 12:21am On Jun 17, 2022
The real estate is the most powerful personal tool ever gifted. It can turn idiots and complainers into losers. It can also turn entrepreneurs into mega rich. Chaotic times are great times to get mega rich.
Time to get mega rich in real estate via prime locations open for inspection: Lagos, Ogun, Ibadan, Abuja and Dubai.
Your Care Is Yesterday! Stop the snooze, else you lose. Act!

#moreandmore~financialfreedom2022
Re: Your Financial Freedom Is Guaranteed! by Adefemidan(m): 12:36am On Jun 17, 2022
KINGSLAND GARDEN CITY

Kingsland Garden City is strategically situated in a serene environment with a touch of nature and class.
It is also cash flow-friendly and gives real value for money.

Title: Registered Survey
Plot Size: 600sqm
Topography: 100% Dry Land

PROMO PRICE: N800,000
Actual Price: N1 Million
Initial Deposit: N100,000
Installment

ESTATE AMENITIES:
�Road Network
�Developing community
�Gardens & Landscaping
�Topnotch Security
�Gated Environment

Call Us Now To Secure This Offer - ‘08103887392’ Realtor Oluwafemi.
Re: Your Financial Freedom Is Guaranteed! by Adefemidan(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Rich people believe “I create my life.”
Poor people believe “Life happens to me.”

If you want to create wealth, it is imperative that you believe that you are at the steering wheel of your life, especially your financial life.
If you don’t believe this, then you must inher- ently believe that you have little or no control over your life, and therefore you have little or no control over your financial success. That is not a rich attitude.
I’m ever committed to your goals of becoming more and more financially free. Never lose the courage to contact Adegoke Oluwafemi - 08103887392.

Re: Your Financial Freedom Is Guaranteed! by Adefemidan(m): 12:26am On Jul 22, 2022
Dream home!!! Expand your cash flow!!!

(1) (Reply)

*lekki Phase 1 Joint Venture* ❤️ *land Size 2000sqm * �*land Value 1.5b * * / Land For Sale In Agbor Delta State / Land For Sale @ 9000 Naira Per Square Meters At Orimedu Ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.