Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Vacancy: Looking For Talented Data Scientists And Data Analysts - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vacancy: Looking For Talented Data Scientists And Data Analysts (281 Views)

Hensard University Partners Zeb Ejiro, Top Scientists And Others / Who Is Your Favourite Scientists And Why / Plant Scientists And Biotechnologists Please Come In Here, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Looking For Talented Data Scientists And Data Analysts by RSQLPython: 2:59am On Jun 17, 2022
My consulting company is looking for talented, highly motivated individuals with strong quantitative aptitude, a deep knowledge of analytics, hands-on data science experience and exceptional strategic thinking to join us.

Overall Purpose:

Possess extensive experience in the use of data analysis tools such as SQL, R, Python, and SAS

Uses advanced skills in the use of predictive modeling, statistics, trend analysis, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and identify the right data to be analyzed from several sources to predict or explain performance trends

Gathers, analyzes, and interprets a wide variety of data to identify causal relationships, trigger points and ultimately make predictions on Call Center performance

Participates in the annual planning process, throughout the year builds and updates the forecast as need to ensure accuracy while providing targets that boost Call Center performance

Develops user self-service dashboards, reports, charts, tables, and other visual aids in PowerBI and Tableau

Uses basic machine learning / AI techniques to build models that support decision making

Compensation: Will be on a project by project basis and will depend on the difficulty of the tasks.

Location: This is a remote position. You can work from anywhere in the world with good internet connection.

Contact me if you are interested and qualified. You can also drop your WhatsApp number and I will contact you.
Re: Vacancy: Looking For Talented Data Scientists And Data Analysts by jibovico(m): 5:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Vacancy: Looking For Talented Data Scientists And Data Analysts by fammava: 5:47am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Vacancy: Looking For Talented Data Scientists And Data Analysts by Mkayfrenzy(m): 6:27am On Jun 17, 2022
07049986998. He's one of the best data scientist you'll see out there. He's my brother. Incase you think this is a hype. You can. Check out his LinkedIn page. His name is Abdul-mateen adebowale qamardeen.

From what I read, it seems you need a professional. But incase your offer isn't good enough, he'll probably reject it.

You are free to come back and quote me after working with him.
Re: Vacancy: Looking For Talented Data Scientists And Data Analysts by Joyicy(f): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Vacancy: Looking For Talented Data Scientists And Data Analysts by kitiborbor(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Vacancy: Looking For Talented Data Scientists And Data Analysts by RSQLPython: 4:34am On Jun 23, 2022
Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Western Delta University, Oghara Delta State 2022/2023 UTME Admission Form Is / Kwarapoly Cbt And Sign Out Day 1 Turns Bloody / This Is For You If You Want To Study In Canada Without Writing/passing IELTS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.