Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,802 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Travel Help My Brothers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Help My Brothers (557 Views)

Hello Brothers. How Much Is Germany Visa, Ticket And Bta Money / Uk Border Force: Brothers Try To Do The Right Thing / I Weep For My Black South African Brothers And Sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel Help My Brothers by musirim: 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2011
NL travelers Please Help !!!  i reside in SA but i got Europe VISA and i don't want to travel direct from SA to Europe Please i need your help on how to go about this ?? should buy Kanya ticket like am going back to Nigeria and drop at the stop over in Kanya to get Europe Ticket ? is this possible since i don't have Kanya visa on my passport ? CAN THIS WORK OUT ? i don't want to go back to Nigeria to fly also cos of the Nigeria immigrations problems ,  can this work out Plsss i need your advice plz my brothers ,  I NEED QUICK RESPOND PLZ
Re: Travel Help My Brothers by johnkent(m): 11:10pm On Jul 21, 2011
Im sorry but I can't understand what you're trying to say.
Re: Travel Help My Brothers by musirim: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
i reside in SA but i got Europe VISA and i don't want to travel direct from SA to Europe Please i need your help on how to go about this ?? should buy Kanya ticket like am going back to Nigeria and drop at the stop over in Kanya to get Europe Ticket ? is this possible since i don't have Kanya visa on my passport ? CAN THIS WORK OUT ? i don't want to go back to Nigeria to fly also cos of the Nigeria immigrations problems , can this work out Plsss i need your advice plz my brothers

(1) (Reply)

Travel And Tour Made Easy / Any Nairaalander In Warri, Delta State? / Men Can Fix Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.