Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device (428 Views)

Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre / Owo Massacre: We Heard The Culprits Have Been Arrested - Olowo Of Owo / Primealert Set To Partner NSCDC For Effective Service Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device by StoriesUpdate: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2022
Insecurity: It's Time For All Churches, Mosques, Homes, Residential Estates, Banks, Schools, Filling Stations, Malls, Remote Installations, Communities and Others To Install PrimeAlert Lifesaver Emergency Alert device — Tiga

As Nigeria continues to battle insecurity, George Tiga, COO., West Africa Enterprise Business Development & Partnerships, PrimeAlert Secure LTD. an independent subsidiary of PrimeAlert Secure LLC. USA. has said time has come for all religious, public and private places in Nigeria to consider the installation of PrimeAlert Emergency Alert device which is called PrimeAlert Lifesaver to mitigates incidences of uncontrolled attacks and avoidable losses of lives and property.

Tiga who spoke with our correspondent on Tuesday in Abuja was responding to the attack on Sunday at St Francis Catholic Church in Owo area of Ondo State by suspected terrorists in which scores of people were feared dead, and the abduction of 17 people from their respective houses in Abuja which included three pregnant women and two children.

While consoling the families who lost their loved ones at what he called wicked and unprovoked attack, Tiga said the organisation is set up to aid the prevention and quick response to such issues in the country.

In the last 30 years, our parent company domiciled in the United States of America have been serving homes and businesses across Los Angeles, Orange County, Long Beach, the Inland Empire and District of Columbia.

According to him, the organisation which has partnership deal with some security inclined international bodies offers a 21st century easy to use technology which activates swift responses from the security agencies once you press the SOS button.

He said, "It is worrisome that people pay huge prices over the rising insecurity holding the nation by the jugular. People are being kidnapped for ransom, banks robberies with lots of casualties, home burglaries, churches and mosques attacks, residential estates, schools and communities are all under some form of banditry attack lately with multiple loss of lives.

"PrimeAlert is worried that our patriots do not pay adequate attention to preventing incidences of crime and security concerns but reacting to them.

"Our technology is suitable for both homes, offices and communities and does not require electricity. It guarantees adequate security for individuals and businesses in such a way that people will not have to pay millions of Naira to criminal elements to secure the release of abducted loved ones or loss of lives and properties.

"What happened in Owo on Sunday disturbs the heart and the reported incident at an Estate in Gwarimpa where an undisclosed number of residents were allegedly attacked and some taken to unknown destinations really bleeds the heart.

"We offer a topnotch emergency alert solution that is easy to use even by little kids. Technology has provided solutions to everything and that is why as an organisation, we place so much premium to the security of lives far above monetary gain.

"We cannot continue to send condolence messages and bury our loved ones from incidences that are purely preventable" he said.

While revealing that PrimeAlert has a strong presence in the FCT and is able to respond to emergency alert from across the country including remote areas.

Recall that the organisation recently reached a partnership deal Katsina State government on ways to increase community vigilance against the ravaging banditry in the state.

This is coming through the State Security Agencies Monitoring Center and the UNDP which is targeted at enhancing the security of people of the state against armed hoodlums.

The also have emergency response collaborations with security agencies in the country.

Re: OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device by Afro3: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2022
Really? Do naija have innovation like this? Kudos to PrimeAlert. How much
Re: OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device by Afro3: 11:03am On Jun 17, 2022
How much abeg?
Re: OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device by GLeesMODEL(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2022
I read about them on this platform weeks ago, what a way to nib this insecurity to the bud
Re: OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device by AquaBekee: 11:10am On Jun 17, 2022
the company is top notch in their services, am a beneficiary....they have trained about 100 of us as installers.
Re: OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device by StoriesUpdate: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2022
I am opportuned to have visited the office in Abuja for bank supply, it's indeed it's very affordable and accessible
Re: OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device by Nasreports77: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
My inlaw has it in his office in Maitama the last time i visited him, I was just imagining what is all about not until now
Re: OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device by Nasreports77: 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
I tell you even banks and churches, especially now that Bandits are attacking churches
Re: OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device by AlexReports(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Very effective. I know some politicians in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt that have installed this, in their homes and offices. Please how can someone contact them?
Re: OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device by YungDon: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Am interested in becoming their dealer if such opportunity exists.
Re: OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device by primevoiceng: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
please let them dash me one na, I lost my job two months ago and armed robbers are disturbing seriously in my area. My wife just recently put to bed.
Re: OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device by mrgeovic: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
You people should please sell this idea to that moomoo man called Buhari to see if this insanity called Bandits will go
Re: OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device by dailybuzzng: 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Can I get it for my community? We're suffering from unknown gunmen
Re: OWO Massacre: It's Time For All Churches, Estates To Install Primealert Device by bloomstories: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
I am interested I stay in Gwarimpa , Can I be a distributor in Abuja

(1) (Reply)

Galacious1 Is A Scammer And He Makes Little Or Nothing From Kdp (pic) / Civil War In IMO State Nigeria, Who Is To Blame - APC Govt Or IPOB? Video/Pic / People Risk Their Life Loading Fuel As Tanker Fall Along The Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.