Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,791 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Should I Email Professors Or Admission Officers? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Email Professors Or Admission Officers? (664 Views)

Family Involved In A Fatal Accident At Police Checkpoint, Officers Flee. Photos / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) / Police Officers, Passengers Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Email Professors Or Admission Officers? by ObamaMessi: 11:45am On Jun 17, 2022
Hello experts...

I want to send a preapplication email to the universities I wish to apply.

I want to seek for application waiver, standardized test waiver, full-ride scholarship, which is the appropriate body to send mails to?

Professors or Admission office/r?

Thanks as I await your timely response.
Re: Should I Email Professors Or Admission Officers? by digitite: 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
A lot of those request have been automated warranting you to submit application online and follow up on the process through admission counsellors.

So emailing either the admission officer or professor of the discipline wont make much difference unless a school that is largely manual.
Re: Should I Email Professors Or Admission Officers? by Nozino: 1:52am On Jun 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Hello experts...

I want to send a preapplication email to the universities I wish to apply.

I want to seek for application waiver, standardized test waiver, full-ride scholarship, which is the appropriate body to send mails to?

Professors of Admission office/r?

Thanks as I await your timely response.

You don’t want to write standardized test but you want full ride scholarships? Ok oo.

It’s the graduate coordinator you should email. They can direct you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Should I Email Professors Or Admission Officers? by ObamaMessi: 8:16am On Jun 18, 2022
Nozino:

You don’t want to write standardized test but you want full ride scholarships? Ok oo.

It’s the graduate coordinator you should email. They can direct you accordingly.
Thank you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There No Thread For Russian Student Visa / Aviation Unions Suspend Strike / Earthquake Kills 174 In S/pacific, Indonesiaearthquake Kills 174 In S/pacific, I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.