Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Meet Nigerian Architect Akinwale Arokodare Building His Metaverse - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Meet Nigerian Architect Akinwale Arokodare Building His Metaverse (478 Views)

Meet Nigerian Artist Creating Sculpture With Spoons And Forks / Meet Nigerian Sculptor - Dotun Popoola / Do You Need An Architect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Architect Akinwale Arokodare Building His Metaverse by Whalewale(m): 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nigerian Architect Akinwale Arokodare has passion for creating digital worlds. An avid technology and design enthusiast passionate about using empathetic Design and Technology to create his Metaverse.

Akinwale believes that the next coming decade, humanity would experience significant technological advancement, especially in the regions of immersive technology. And that designers, architects, or creatives would have a huge responsibility in creating these immersive digital worlds in other to provide sensual experiences.

In this article, Akinwale shares snapshots of metaverse versions of various landmarks of Nigeria such as; Tafawa Balewa Square, National theater, Catholic Church of Christ, and the Lekki Ikoyi link bridge.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Architect Akinwale Arokodare Building His Metaverse by Swaylore: 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Beautiful.. I'm a student Architect, studying at the University of Ilorin. I strongly believe in the Metaverse..
Re: Meet Nigerian Architect Akinwale Arokodare Building His Metaverse by Whalewale(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2022
@swaylore

Nice to meet you. And thanks a lot for the feedback.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Make A Semi Realistic Digital Art From Your Picture / I'm Urgently In Need Of A Videographer/editor For Political Skits / 3d Models

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.