Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,100 members, 7,852,734 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 (1412 Views)

Erica Nlewedim: “I Thought I Would Be A Millionaire & Married Before 23” / Omg! Meet Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter Who Got Married Before Her Mother(picture) / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by micheal34(m): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Famous actress, Iyabo Ojo, has revealed why her only daughter, Priscilla must get married before 24.

During a conversation, with her daughter, Iyabo Ojo who claimed that Priscilla has always been cunning about marital discussions expressed her wish for her to get married between 23 to 24 years of age.

While conversing, Iyabo Ojo furthered urged her daughter to confirm to her that she will get married at 23 but Priscilla who recently sparked engagement rumours, refused rather agreed to get married after the age of 24.

Reacting Iyabo said that she must get married before 25 in order for her to see her grandchildren early.

“BEFORE 25, PRISCILLA MUST GET MARRIED, I WANT MY GRANDCHILDREN EARLY THAT IS IT”. THE ACTRESS EMPHASISED

https://voicesuit.com/iyabo-ojo-reveals-why-her-only-daughter-priscillia-should-get-married-before-24/

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by bewla(m): 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Show max
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by Dikegodspower(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
She think day for a man to make up his mind , marry woman dey easy?
Where the money to wed dey?
Infact she is a joker
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nonsense Africa nonsense..'must'? undecided
Why do most persons see children and grandchildren as an achievement or something.. cheesy

She wanna see her grandchildren early..well if the youngie don't wanna get married and birth a kid then there is nothing she can do about it..
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by Creamypie(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mama dey lach, daughter dey latch, grand pikin go still latch too. Lashers. Pls don't marry your spouse from broken home, e get reason
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by God1000(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
This bimbo should just pipe down and stop disturbing us with her hocus Pocus
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by Dikegodspower(m): 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
She think say for a man to make up his mind , marry woman dey easy?
Infact she is a joker.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by tillaman(m): 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hoeees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by temitope27(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
I also want to av grandchild b4 I turn 50
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by Zonefree(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why do most persons see children and grandchildren as an achievement or something.. cheesy

She wanna see her grandchildren early..well if the youngie don't wanna get married and birth a kid then there is nothing she can do about it..
Iyaebe, go and marry!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by We4all: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dikegodspower:
She think say for a man to make up his mind , marry woman dey easy?
Infact she is a joker.

If people like her want to get married today, it will happen. Those ladies have a way with men.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:

Iyaebe, go and marry!
Kriss 216 aka account CLONER aka davash 222 aka kollins11 stop sending female nairalanders mail asking them for relationship.. undecided

Y've been caught doing that severally and instead of ya to think you keep doing the same thing..
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by Zonefree(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Kriss 216 aka account CLONER aka davash 222 aka kollins11 stop sending female nairalanders mail asking them for relationship.. undecided

Y've been caught doing that severally and instead of ya to think you keep doing the same thing..
The femail Nairalanders I sent mails should step forward or forever remain silent.

Besides, is it bad to send a vagina mail?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:

The femail Nairalanders I sent mails should step forward or forever remain silent.

Besides, is it bad to send a vagina mail?
It ain't bad but requesting for their nude is so bad and shameful..it's too disgusting.. I mean don't you gat no shame? grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by Zonefree(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It ain't bad but requesting for their nude is so bad and shameful..it's too disgusting.. I mean don't you gat no shame? grin
Wetin I wan use nudes of ugly looking Nairaland girls do when I can get thousands of sweet fresh ladies nudes with succulent brezz and scintillating nyash online?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
This one wey artistes and Yahoo boys don Bleep tire na hin one innocent guy go come marry ??
Because I know these kind of girls don’t like marrying their types.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:

Wetin I wan use nudes of ugly looking Nairaland girls do when I can get thousands of sweet fresh ladies nudes with succulent brezz and scintillating nyash online?
Are you denying the one you did some hour ago? grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by Zonefree(m): 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Are you denying the one you did some hour ago? grin
Rest, Rozz!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:

Rest, Rozz!
Rest kriss.. grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by Kollins11: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Announcement! Announcement! Announcement.

Any useless Nigerian girls in the house should feel free to qoute me now if I have ever send them mail asking for relationship.

I would rather send a 90 years old woman in USA mail asking and begging her for a relationship than to lower my standard asking a Nigerian wh*res for a relationship.

Nigerian girls are 7th class citizens while animals are 3rd class citizens. I respect animals more than I respect Nigerian girls.

BTW, I'm too busy and occupied with things that pertains to making more money.. So I don't have that time cloning someone's account.

You're just in severe pains because we're enlightening SIMPs to "wake-up" in order not to be deceived by the manipulations of you daughters of jezebel.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by GeorgeThePoet(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Zonefree:
Iyaebe, go and marry!
when did rozz become an atheist? I doubt the fool is rozz

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by toujurs: 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

As old as you are, how do you enjoy your lonely life, grin

Nairaland is now your solace. No friends No love No care . It was really be so frustrating.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Reveals Why Her Only Daughter, Priscillia Should Get Married Before 24 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
toujurs:
As old as you are, how do you enjoy your lonely life, grin

Nairaland is now your solace. No friends No love No care . It was really be so frustrating.
Thanks for the compliment.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Lion No Dey Born Goat, But Una Sure Say Na Pete Born Yul” – Funnybone Mocks Yul / Has Katung Gone Bankrupt? / Miss Taraba Wins Mbgn 2011!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.