Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Who Is Death ? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Is Death ? (249 Views)

The Acceleration In The United States Is Death And Racial Discrimination / Poem,poems,next Is Death / What Is Death Like? By Olayode Olaiya Joseph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Death ? by CleanCity247(m): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Who Is Death ?

I'm Writing To Inform The Earth
On This Motion
Who Is Death ?
I'm Writing To Inform The World
On This Belief
Who Is Death ?
Is Death My Grandfather
That He's Inviting Us
To Join His Ancestors
Is Death My Grandmother
That She's Inviting Us
To Bring Her Grandchildren
I'm Writing To Inform My Colleagues
On This Idea
Who Is Death ?
I'm Writing To Inform My Siblings
On This Perspective
Who Is Death ?
Is Death My Landlord
That He's Informing Us
To Pay Up Our Bills
Is Death My Landlady
That She's Gossiping
That We Never Paid Our Bills
Who Is Death ?
That It's Easily Attracted By Sins
That Made It To Believe
Grave Is The Best Doctor To Man

Clean City.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Death ? by Basorgking(m): 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2022
CleanCity247:
Who Is Death ?
I'm Writing To Inform The Earth On This Motion Who Is Death ? I'm Writing To Inform The World On This Belief Who Is Death ? Is Death My Grandfather That He's Inviting Us To Join His Ancestors Is Death My Grandmother That She's Inviting Us To Bring Her Grandchildren I'm Writing To Inform My Colleagues On This Idea Who Is Death ? I'm Writing To Inform My Siblings On This Perspective Who Is Death ? Is Death My Landlord That He's Informing Us To Pay Up Our Bills Is Death My Landlady That She's Gossiping That We Never Paid Our Bills Who Is Death ? That It's Easily Attracted By Sins That Made It To Believe Grave Is The Best Doctor To Man
Clean City.
Clap for your self.
lights out...

(1) (Reply)

Writer Wanted For Bulk Tech Guides / Love Shadows: Control The Narrative! / Copywriter /content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.