Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Treat A Wound Scar Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat A Wound Scar Help! (481 Views)

How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Fastest Means To Make A Wound Heal Faster. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat A Wound Scar Help! by eazyjay4(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Last month I was involved in an accident and I got wounded. The wound has healed and I no longer feel pain but the colour of the skin is still red and has refused to darken. Please I need your advice on how to abate this condition.

Re: How To Treat A Wound Scar Help! by Autobot05: 4:14am On Jun 18, 2022
I think pure natural honey will do. I’m not 100%sure tho

1 Like

Re: How To Treat A Wound Scar Help! by ibechris(m): 6:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Use what igbos call "Abube eke" also called python oil.

If u are in Lagos u can get in Mushin market where they sell herbal things.

It'll help to regrow the lost tissue/cell in that part of the body.

I still have the one my mum brought from Lagos when she came for Omugwo. I could have shown u how it looks like.

It is a wonderful oil,my younger brother used to have a very big scar on his neck and shoulder as a result of the burnt he sustained as a child,after secondary school my mum noticed the scars was growing badly so my mum got him this oil and that cleared it.

Good luck to u.

May be later,I will snap it and show it to u to see how it looks like.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Treat A Wound Scar Help! by eazyjay4(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2022
ibechris:
Use what igbos call "Abube eke" also called python oil.

If u are in Lagos u can get in Mushin market where they sell herbal things.

It'll help to regrow the lost tissue/cell in that part of the body.

I still have the one my mum brought from Lagos when she came for Omugwo. I could have shown u how it looks like.

It is a wonderful oil,my younger brother used to have a very big scar on his neck and shoulder as a result of the burnt he sustained as a child,after secondary school my mum noticed the scars was growing badly so my mum got him this oil and that cleared it.

Good luck to u.

May be later,I will snap it and show it to u to see how it looks like.

Thanks plenty
Re: How To Treat A Wound Scar Help! by eazyjay4(m): 9:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Autobot05:
I think pure natural honey will do. I’m not 100%sure tho
Thanks plenty

(1) (Reply)

4 Foods You Should Eat On A Regular Basis To Cleanse Your Kidneys / Why Are Some People Mosquito Magnets? / Drinking Water May Provide Mental Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.