Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,514 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

I’m Separated From My Wife And It’s Irreconcilable – Frank Edoho - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Separated From My Wife And It’s Irreconcilable – Frank Edoho (1713 Views)

Separated From My Husband And He Is Keeping My Children From Me / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). / Frank Edoho, A Divorcee, Anchors Gov Rochas' Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Separated From My Wife And It’s Irreconcilable – Frank Edoho by Osheee(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2011
For the past one year, speculations had hovered thickly in the air that the marriage of celebrity presenter of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Frank Edoho, and his broadcaster wife, Catherine, was going through tempestuous times. On several occassions, they vehemently denied the tales which however refused to die down. Those who know insisted it was just a matter of time before their defence would crumble. Now, it has. Early Wednesday morning, Frank sensationally revealed on Twitter that the speculations were indeed true.

“Hey people, just want you to know that I would never do anything to hurt my family. But sadly, I am separated from my wife and it’s irreconcilable. We’ve been separated for over a year now and I want to say Kathy is a great mum and a good person. But it wasn’t working. When I talk about what really went down, jaws will drop and then you will learn that if you want to get hitched, make sure it’s your soul mate please.” He states emphatically that there is no reconciliation for him because “I was trying to give it a last-ditch effort by recapping good times but to no avail….No more ball-and-chain for me. I’ve had it. I’m out.”

Reacting to insinuations that he is a wife beater, he tweets, “Wife-beater story was in 2007 and I see hurtful comments about me now. You’ve watched me for eight years. Do I look like I treat women with no respect?”

Predictably, twit-ville was aglow with comments for and against but the man in the middle of the drama maintains that it is all over for the union consummated about ten years ago and which has produced three kids. Sources say the estranged couple is already seeking a divorce, thus bringing to an unsavoury end the union of one of the most admired couples in Nigerian showbiz.

Culled from "http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art20110722533575"

Re: I’m Separated From My Wife And It’s Irreconcilable – Frank Edoho by DBestDoc(f): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2011
Just dont understand wat marriages are turning into.Whatever happened to the good times shocked you guys had together.Wonder what unforgiveable offence it is.

God help us. sad sad

1 Like

Re: I’m Separated From My Wife And It’s Irreconcilable – Frank Edoho by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2011
D_BestDoc:

Just dont understand wat marriages are turning into.Whatever happened to the good times shocked you guys had together.Wonder what unforgiveable offence it is.

God help us. sad sad

Tell me about it . . . undecided
Re: I’m Separated From My Wife And It’s Irreconcilable – Frank Edoho by Sicherheit(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2011
Reacting to insinuations that he is a wife beater, he tweets, “Wife-beater story was in 2007 and I see hurtful comments about me now. You’ve watched me for eight years. Do I look like I treat women with no respect"?

At least he didn't deny it. undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Fear Of Delivery Is All Over! / 8-year-old Girl Baths Housemaid With Hot Water Because Of Indomie / Photo: 19-year Old Cheating Brazilian Girl Swallows Mobile Phone To Prevent Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.