Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

How To Move From A Liability To An Asset - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Move From A Liability To An Asset (202 Views)

The House You Build To Live In Is A Liability Not An Asset / Loan Up To 5 Million Naira Easily With An Asset / Turn Your Car Into An Asset. Earn Over N100,000 Monthly With Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Move From A Liability To An Asset by eTen94(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2022
I can talk about this because I've been there, it's not funny and it good at all

This is a situation where everyone will start leaving you because nobody wants nonsense

What are the possible cause of being in the state Liability where no one wants you
Lack of focus
You want to do all the businesses that comes your way from mini exportation/importation, website design, affiliate marketing, Facebook and Instagram ads, video editing, just to name a few, you want to do everything forgetting the saying Jack of all trade master of none

Time wastage
What you do with your time tells so much about who you are, do you spend all your time chatting online or adding value to your life, so check what you do with your time from today

Lack of money as an excuse
This is what majority do, blame and complain badly about no money to start their dream business, the government and family members not supporting, if you don't have money or no one is supporting you, why do you look for a menial job to do to raise the required cash, recently when I found out there was no money to run my business I had to go look for a job, yes it might not be easy but with time and goal setting one will be able to achieve ones aim.
No skill
You complain bitterly about your financial status but not ready to do anything about it, complain of the time required 6months is to long to learn and master a skill but let me tell you whether you like it or not the 6 months will still come and pass

Don't expect that immediately after the forth coming election things will change automatically, big LIE, take responsibility for your life today

You have what it takes to be successful

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Cars In Lagos (VIDEO) / Konga.com Fix Your Login Paga / What are the charges for a bank transfer from an FCMB Domiciliary Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.