Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Are You Planning To Go For Operations Or Doctor Has Given Up On You? Hope Dey - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Planning To Go For Operations Or Doctor Has Given Up On You? Hope Dey (194 Views)

What's The Most Inappropriate Thing A Doctor Has Ever Said Or Ask You? / I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Has Given Me HIV / The 5 Biggest Fears Every Doctor Has In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Planning To Go For Operations Or Doctor Has Given Up On You? Hope Dey by apexmall(m): 4:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Don't worry. Hope dey. Go do this now

I have trick i have been using for so many people which you can do from the comfort of your home for 15days.
If you don't get result then go ahead to do your operation.
The information is completely free and i have helped Alot, i said Alot of people with this trick.
Ulcer, diabetes, stroke, fibriod(will remove or shrink it), HIV, Gourt, etc.. .

Message me on whatsapp on the number below this post.

Re: Are You Planning To Go For Operations Or Doctor Has Given Up On You? Hope Dey by apexmall(m): 4:53am On Jun 19, 2022
Don't give up

Re: Are You Planning To Go For Operations Or Doctor Has Given Up On You? Hope Dey by apexmall(m): 4:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Get this trick today

(1) (Reply)

Discover Five Ways To Get Over Masturbation Addiction Causing Prostatitis / Cheapest Health Plans For Individuals In Nigeria / When Last Did You Take Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.