Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Why Do U Want To Be Rich? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do U Want To Be Rich? (218 Views)

You Don't Need Church To Be Rich, The Richest Person Is An Atheist / THE MOST POWERFUL AND INTENSE MESSAGE FOR YOU. Do U Want To Know The PLAN / Which Secret Occult Do I Join To Be Rich In Nigeria And Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do U Want To Be Rich? by Mummytoo: 6:19am On Jun 19, 2022
Good morning fellas

My question this morning is why do want to be rich?

Do u want to be rich so u can oppress people or so u can show off or so u can just live alone comfortable?

All those reasons are wrong, now let's look at luke 12 from 15

Luke 12
15. Then Jesus said to them, “Be careful and guard against all kinds of greed. People do not get life from the many things they own.”

16. Then Jesus used this story: “There was a rich man who had some land. His land grew a very good crop of food.

17. He thought to himself, ‘What will I do? I have no place to keep all my crops.’

18. “Then he said, ‘I know what I will do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger barns! I will put all my wheat and good things together in my new barns.

19. Then I can say to myself, I have many good things stored. I have saved enough for many years. Rest, eat, drink, and enjoy life!’

20. “But God said to that man, ‘Foolish man! Tonight you will die. So what about the things you prepared for yourself? Who will get those things now?’

(Easy to read bible)

Now u want to ask yourself is it a sin that this man desires to rest, eat, drink and enjoy life? Why did God kill him just like that?

The answer is in verse 21

Luke 12
21. “This is how it will be for anyone who saves things only for himself. To God that person is not rich.”

So when next u are working so hard to save and building up riches only for yourself just know that u have neighbors that needs food, old people in the village that will appreciate any help, people that meet u in one way or another, just try and help no matter how small, u can be saving a life.

Shalom
Re: Why Do U Want To Be Rich? by Toneypen247(m): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2022
What money cannot do, too much money can do it cry cheesy
Re: Why Do U Want To Be Rich? by robinso01(m): 6:38am On Jun 19, 2022
So as to live a comfortable life and be source of happiness to others.
Re: Why Do U Want To Be Rich? by Mrsoft3(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2022
I want to be rich for this following reasons

I want to live life very comfortable and not in lack, it is the will of God for me.

I want to help my family and stop suffering to the glory of God.

I want to help people rise genuinely, so that the name of God will be glorified in it.

I want to be rich not to oppress or show off, my money will preach the Gospel of the kingdom.

I want to be rich because God is not poor, and I am created in his image and likeness
Re: Why Do U Want To Be Rich? by chatinent: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2022
But almost every church preach prosperity.
Re: Why Do U Want To Be Rich? by Mummytoo: 9:48am On Jun 19, 2022
chatinent:
But almost every church preach prosperity.

Lol

Prosperity to urself and others

(1) (Reply)

Two People Will Be On A Bed, One Will Be Taken And The Other Will Be Left Behind / Follow These 10 Steps To Stop Sinning / Vote For People Who Can Defend Our Faith -pastor Abioye Tells Christians |VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.