Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Sell Your Gift Cards, Paypal Funds, Crypto At The Best Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell Your Gift Cards, Paypal Funds, Crypto At The Best Rate (256 Views)

Who Knows This Website/app To Buy Crypto At A Very Cheap Price?? (pictures) / Don't Let Transaction's Fees Kill You. @bitcoins, @gifts Cards, @paypal @altcoin / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Gift Cards, Paypal Funds, Crypto At The Best Rate by Babyboyuniverse(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Dear all,
I know you've been looking for a way to sell your PayPal funds, Crypto and Gift Cards at the best rate, I'm here to provide you with such services.

Here are my rates for the following digital assets;

* PayPal funds at rate of N540/$.
I'll buy your PayPal at the rate provided above, and payment comes after confirmation of your PayPal funds to my account. Not just for family and friends users, but it extends to Goods and services PayPal users. But as a Goods and services owner, you'll cover the charges on your own.
If you like my rate, you can ask for my Paypal email via the comment section or message me on WhatsApp via +2347049133575 for quick response.

* I buy all cryptocurrencies at the best rate, which is poised at N580/$ for all cryptocurrencies. But you should know that, charges will be covered by you. Good luck as you trade with me.

* I buy all Gift cards at the best rate for any currency at all and pay you in naira asap. You can drop your request as message here if you want to sell any Gift card either physical or E-code type. Rate differs, that's why I wouldn't go and list them, but trust me, you'll like my rate for each Gift card you decided to trade with me.

* PS: I'm trusted and reliable, your funds will always be safe when you decide to deal with me. If you want to reach me faster, you can contact me on voice, or on WhatsApp at +2347049133575. Or connect with me on Facebook; @Sincere Michael Aneymar.
Thank you.

Re: Sell Your Gift Cards, Paypal Funds, Crypto At The Best Rate by yemight2776(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Brother, did you need this mini giftcard website for your business (TradeCards.com.ng). Chat me up on the number in my signature if you need it.

(1) (Reply)

We Urgently Need 45,000 Litre Tanker Truck To Carry Product From A Refinery In O / Do You Need A Passive Income? Here Are 7 Ways To Make Money Online / 2K+ Whatsapp Status Views In Less Than 90 Days For Shikini Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.