Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

17-year-old Released From Prison Two Days Ago Arrested Again (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-year-old Released From Prison Two Days Ago Arrested Again (video) (1479 Views)

Nigerian Man Released From Prison 5-months Ago Arrested With Drugs In India / 77-Year-Old Man Released From Prison Deemed Too Old To Be Dangerous, Kills Again / Soldier Recently Dismissed For Impersonation, Arrested Again For Robbery - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-year-old Released From Prison Two Days Ago Arrested Again (video) by postbmd: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2022
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

This 17 year old was released from prison two days ago after doing two years for cultism. Yesterday, he broke into someone’s house to cart away valuables.

What exactly are we getting wrong? NB: His lips…he had scuffles with neighbors who apprehended him, not the Police.''

Re: 17-year-old Released From Prison Two Days Ago Arrested Again (video) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2022
the boy's grandfather was a criminal, his grandma was a high-class prostitute, his father an arm robber and ritualist, the mother had kids for 9 different cultists..... KANU I HOPE SAY YOU GO MAKE ME PROUD..... GETTAT
Re: 17-year-old Released From Prison Two Days Ago Arrested Again (video) by triple996(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hopeless youth angry
Re: 17-year-old Released From Prison Two Days Ago Arrested Again (video) by postbmd: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Juicie2u:
the boy's grandfather was a criminal, his grandma was a high-class prostitute, his father an arm robber and ritualist, the mother had kids for 9 different cultists..... KANU I HOPE SAY YOU GO MAKE ME PROUD..... GETTAT
haba u know d family ni
Re: 17-year-old Released From Prison Two Days Ago Arrested Again (video) by holluwizzy: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
It's in the blood or should I say genetics.
Re: 17-year-old Released From Prison Two Days Ago Arrested Again (video) by irunoko(m): 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Stop giving birth to children you cannot train.

Children aren't clothes or medals you use to prove a point.sadly in Nigeria children are birthed to prove how fertile a couple is even when they know they have no time or resources to raise them.then when they get to their adolescent years they just release them into the streets where they mix with criminal elements

The way some families are run in Nigeria is extremely disgusting yet they'll come outside and be forming fake morality.some Women in some polygamous homes will be using the number of children they can birth or have birthed as competition amongst themselves to prove a lousy point or get something from their husbands when they know they're not interested in child training

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Released From Prison Two Days Ago Arrested Again (video) by Conwarden: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2022
Recidivism is real..

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Released From Prison Two Days Ago Arrested Again (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
triple996:
Hopeless youth angry

Prison is his hobby
Re: 17-year-old Released From Prison Two Days Ago Arrested Again (video) by IsellSmartTvs: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
Youths who feels starting all over again is a waste of time.End up wasting most of there time at the end of the day

Re: 17-year-old Released From Prison Two Days Ago Arrested Again (video) by postbmd: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
IsellSmartTvs:
Youths who feels starting all over again is a waste of time.End up wasting most of there time at the end of the day
true words

(1) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Man To Death In Edo After He Spotted Her With Another Person / LASTMA Official Falls Off Truck While Trying To Arrest Driver On Highway (video) / How Do I Get Buyers For Laptops?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.