Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,016 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! (3313 Views)

Bigkoko Q-response Plan Your Best Bet For Consultancy: For Techies|entreprenuers / Let's Meet The Czar Behind Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali Rwanda / Let's Meet The Czar Behind Bigkoko African Integrated Services Ltd Kigali Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
We're going from strength to strength! Our Marketplace App is working perfectly. We're launching a Bigkoko® Gift Card Services redeemable in 16 African countries!

Get instant Cash back on your BGC!
Shop on Bigkoko® Marketplace with your BGC and enjoy up to 10% discount!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Each of the 16 African countries is well represented on Bigkoko® Marketplace App...
Just click on your Country, it opens up! Great place to run your internal Business!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
How to buy Bigkoko® Gift Card!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 6:15am On Aug 10, 2022
Yesterday was cool. I Processed Rwf 3...6 million for a client all the way from Yokohama Japan. Good client! For a healthy service fee to Bigkoko® for it's Personal & Business Support Services in Kigali.

You see, Bigkoko® has helped the Rwandan economy In ways unimaginable. I used my Marketing skills plus close contacts to attract Investors to Rwanda. But a lot has to be done especially on the Locals preying Foreigners & off course their laid back altitude to work. If you call some of them lazy or drunk, well that's on you!

Now, one of the things you'd notice when Relocating to another country is that Locals unnecessarily prey on foreigners, expecting you are loaded with tons of dollars, thus hiking Prices needlessly.

At Bigkoko® we don't do that. We tell you the exact price of what you need, Negotiate favorably in situations where possible, and off course ask that you pay us a one-time service fee. We are contented with that little we earn in peace.

I have a stoic Catholic upbringing, and later discover Christ for myself. I might be one of those you'd rather call a Believer. I depend on the Love, compassion & Ethics of Christ Jesus to run my business. As the founder of Bigkoko®, I will rather starve than accept a bribe, I'd prefer death than demand a bribe. That's why I charge for Errands, Business Support Services, Consultancy, etc, you pay us that little, you'd be sure of a great experience & a job well done. There are stuffs we know about the Rwandan economy and Society which research on internet can not give.

It's in your best interest to avail yourself of our Services!

Should you require a capable, dependable Small Company to run you a Feasibility Study, Company Registration, Online & offline Surveys, Market Research, General Consultancy in Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda Tanzania let us handle it for you!

These offerings is part of what we do in Kigali Rwanda, and tenaciously expanding to other African countries!

Talk to us on

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 6:01am On Aug 11, 2022
P2P Marketplace | Gift Cards | Lending | Consultancy | Business Support | Digital Financial Services | Fintech.

Sixteen African countries to be connected!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2022
I sent you Whatsapp messages, kindly check and respond. Good morning
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
ok

Northmall:
I sent you Whatsapp messages, kindly check and respond. Good morning
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Some of the services you get when you join Bigkoko Markket Place! Connecting entreprenuers from 16 African Countries togetger in a gigantic Borderless Market Place! Safe. Secured. Convenient and trusted!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
You can now join Bigkoko MarketPlace right from your Country of Residence and transact genuinely with entrepreneurs from 15 other African Countries!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
We are still open for talks on how you can be part of Bigkoko®!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2022
After a long busy set of months Researching & understanding African needs as per Financial Technology, we are proud of who we are today! A unique Market Place online & a UNIQUE Financial Instrument to Match!

Now on Sale.... Bigkoko Gift Cards.
Now Online.... Bigkoko Market Place App

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
Your best bet when Financial Services, Business Support & General Consultancy is your main Concern! Bigkoko ..........Your Local Tech Company
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2022
Hello Everyone! It's a New Month!

Welcome to an October of better opportunities from Bigkoko to Entrepreneurs.
We will be Launching Bigkoko FRANCHISES in 22 African Countries. Marketing, Online Platform, Global Exposure and other Business Support will be provided for them. These Agents/franchisee will be responsible for our operations in these Countries. Their Main responsibility will bother on Efficient Service delivery of our offerings in their Locations. The Countries are:
* Ivory Coast. Senegal. Gabon.South Africa. Cameroon.Guinea Bissua. Guinea Conakry. Malawi. Ethiopia. Congo Brazzaville. Burundi. Nigeria. Kenya. Botswana. DRC Congo. Gambia. Uganda. Ghana. Namibia. Tanzania. Zimbabwe.

The Offerings include;
* Operation of Online Restaurants where Customers take Delivery of Foods ordered Online from anywhere in the world, Come pick it up on any of our listed Locations or breeze in for a Dine-in.

* Coordinate the Booking Operations of Accommodations (Hotels& Short Let) for our Customers in their locations.

* Coordinate the Booking Operations of Car Lease, Taxis & Cabs (Lease, Pick-ups or Airport Drops).

* Coordinate Bigkoko Gift Card Operations in teher respective Locations.

* Manage our Risks, Evaluation & Compliance for their respective Locations!

All successful Partners will be give an SOP that will guide them in discharging their responsible.

Need Further information? Please get in touch!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 9:26am On Oct 07, 2022
Do you know you can comfortably start in Nigeria, and serve the world. Bigkoko will provide the required Legitimacy for you. This is what we offer the world in Africa.
* Gift Cards customized to cash in destination Countries.
* Car Rentals.
* Food
* Taxis & Cabs
* Short Let Rooms, styled after Air BnB.

With just a Negotiated Franchise Fee,which comes with free Company Registration and other Business Support, you can set up and be part of an International Financial Technology & Business Support Group.

So how can you make Money with these tailored niches?

* You & your team (Max of 4) can be a Partner & Country Director for your Country. 22 African Countries up for grabs. Conditions are very simple. Infrastructures minimal. That is you run the show for your Country. Your Responsibilities cut across Risk, Evaluation & Compliance Assessments for your Country, Payment of Vendors for Service delivered and coordination of Booking services for Customer & Confirmation of Bigkoko Gift Card Purchases in your Country.

* You become a Vendor by listing your service on our Market Place. Services sought after include; Hotels rentals, Short Let Apartments, Car Rentals, Foods,Flight ticketing for Airlines. Don't worry about marketing or getting Clients. That is our responsibility. You pay us nothing, just a small commission when Clients book & pay for your Services/product through our Market Place App or Website.

So what are you waiting for?
Pick up your phone and give us that damn call!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2022
Ok, you don't know what business to start? Right? How about you join Bigkoko African Integrated Services LLC, and get assigned one of these Countries to Coordinate our Operations in. All that's needed has been put in place, and our Premium services are 95% Virtual. An SOP will be handed to you and you won't be alone.

Partners & Country Directors Needed in these countries!

Be our Unique RE&C Manager in your Country.

• Kenya.

• Ghana.

• Zimbabwe.

• Botswana.

• Tanzania.

• Burundi.

• DRC Congo.

• Congo Brazzaville.

• Ethiopia.

• Malawi.

• Zambia.

• Cameron.

• Guinea Bissau.

• Guinea Conakry.

• Uganda.

• Ivory Coast.

• Gambia.

• Morocco.

• Mozambique.

• Niger.

• Sierra Leone.

Pick up your phone and send us a message now!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2022
Hurray to us!
Kenya taken!!!!!
We have gotten a Partner & Country Director for Kenya.

Like I told someone, Bigkoko is like a fountain of water that will never fail. Where others have foldered we still swim....

We're going to take Africa by storm! Support Bigkoko, your Local Tech Company!

Bigkoko:
Ok, you don't know what business to start? Right? How about you join Bigkoko African Integrated Services LLC, and get assigned one of these Countries to Coordinate our Operations in. All that's needed has been put in place, and our Premium services are 95% Virtual. An SOP will be handed to you and you won't be alone.

Partners & Country Directors Needed in these countries!

Be our Unique RE&C Manager in your Country.

• Kenya.

• Ghana.

• Zimbabwe.

• Botswana.

• Tanzania.

• Burundi.

• DRC Congo.

• Congo Brazzaville.

• Ethiopia.

• Malawi.

• Zambia.

• Cameron.

• Guinea Bissau.

• Guinea Conakry.

• Uganda.

• Ivory Coast.

• Gambia.

• Morocco.

• Mozambique.

• Niger.

• Sierra Leone.

Pick up your phone and send us a message now!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2022
You can't sit or sleep all day and complain of being poor or broke! Here's an opportunity to get employed and call the shots in your Country!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2022
Kenya taken!! 20 More countries up for grab!

Bigkoko:
Hurray to us!
Kenya taken!!!!!
We have gotten a Partner & Country Director for Kenya.

Like I told someone, Bigkoko is like a fountain of water that will never fail. Where others have foldered we still swim....

We're going to take Africa by storm! Support Bigkoko, your Local Tech Company!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 7:50am On Oct 11, 2022
You can partner as a Vendor or as Director in any 20 African Country yet to be taken. All it it takes is just a simple Whats App message to our Customer Service requesting to be a Director in Any of the Country of your choice!

Make up to 2% on any booking in your Country, be it hotel Bookings, Short Let Room Bookings, Taxis Bookings, Car Rentals Bookings, Food Orders, or Gift Cards!

Vendors pay nothing to Onboard, they pay us nothing other than a Flat 9% Commission on any successful Booking customers did through our Platforms (Web or Mobile App) and paid for them. If Bigkoko received payment from the Customer for the services, we deduct 9% and immediately remit the rest to the specific Vendor providing the product or service. However if the Customer decided to pay on delivery or arrival, the vendor or Host remits 9% back to us. Fair enough.

Bigkoko runs the street and marketing to draw traffic to your business!
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2022
Looking for a way to Earn?
Become Bigkoko Partner & Country Director and choose from twenty African countries to provide services on behalf of Bigkoko ® African Integrated Services LLC.

° No heavy equipment Required (Smart phone, PC & a co-working is all that's Required.)
° No huge capital Investment Required (Start with as little as less than a thousand USD equivalent of the Country.)
° All IT infrastructures Provided (Use our Web & Mobile App for service delivery & service awareness)
Sign & Begin work! (Join us, get accredited & Start your Hustle)
20 African Countries up for grab!

What you do for a hustle!
• Coordinate Booking Services for our clients; Hotel rooms, Short Let Rooms, Taxis, car rental and Food.
• Onboard Vendors offering such service in the Country you choose.
• Receive Payments & Commission on behalf of Bigkoko. Take your cut, send rest to Kigali Rwanda.
• Coordinate Risk, Evaluation & Compliance efforts for that Country. Ensure our virtual operations work well with local Laws.

To get started, send us a mail
Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2022
Some one asked me, Dear Mr Bigkoko, i am unemployed and i need you to advise me on what to do?
I replied.... assuming that's is your situation, and probably you are as penniless as i was few times ago, your best bet is to leverage on Technology to solve your financial challenges....

This is what i recommend.
Let's use Bigkoko Market Place for instance. YOU CAN list free of charge as a Vendor selling Premium Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Drinks, Picnic Menu, Party menu, Desserts OR Special Menu on our Market Place and reach out to a size able proportion of employed persons within your city. Go to offices, let them try out how to Order Meals through the App or web Applications on their phones or PC. Go to persons, street vendors, restaurants that sells these Foods, i mean sellers with Good Hygiene practices. Negotiate prices with them per unit of Food supplied. Get Good packaging for those who desire Delivery. Contact a Bike man or fix up a bicycle for Delivery.
Next go back to our Website and register with an email and create a password. Send our Customer Care a Request to be On boarded as a Food Vendor. Your Food Menu will be On board on our Web & Mobile Applications FREE OF CHARGE!

So how does Mr X make money?
Once a customer places an Order for his food listing, he receives a pop up notification on his phone.Usually, Orders are placed at least 3 hours before delivery. So he has much time to contact the vendor that supplies that particular meal.
Say the Vendor sells to him for Q$, he simply add .6.6.6$ to Q$ as the final cost of his meal.

Let me explain.
Q is the the cost of the meal from his supplier. The street food seller/restaurant
.6 is his profit, negligible, not much but i tell you with volume Orders, Mr X will be richer in physical cash within a short while than a 9-7 bank supervisor.
.6 is the cost of delivery to the Customer location location.
.6 is Bigkoko Service charge for marketing his Menu to our clients and providing him a platform for selling from the comfort of his bed!
So how much was his initial investment? Zero capital investment but lots of physical interactions with Food sellers!
Is this a Get Rich QUICK SCHEME? Hell no! You have to work really smart, not had!
So stop wallowing in self pity, roll up your sleeves and join the train let's make Money together! This service is applicable in 24 AFRICAN COUNTRIES!

Spend Local. Buy Local. Patronize Local. Patronize Bigkoko........Your Local Tech Company!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2022
Congratulations to us!
Senegal operation base now clear!
Mr Sambigue Lo is our Partner & Country Director for Senegal. He will be responsible for much of the Franco-phone Countries in West Africa!
The process of On boarding Vendors in Dakar & environs has begun....
* Book Hotel & Short Let rooms in Dakar & environ through Bigkoko Web & Mobile Applications! List your properties as well!
* Book taxis & Cabs in Dakar & environs through Bigkoko Web & Mobile Applications! List your taxis & Cabs as well!
* Order Food from a wide range of mouth watering local, continental & int'l Dish in Senegal! List your Menu as well!
* Hire Cars from a wide range of car rental Companies in Dakar & environs. List your Cars as well!
Bigkoko.....Your local Tech Company!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2022
Congratulations to us! Kenya operation base now clear!
Mr Walter Andieri is our Partner & Country Director for Kenya.
The process of On boarding Vendors in Nairobi & Mombasa has begun....
* Book Hotel & Short Let rooms in Nairobi & Mombasa through Bigkoko Web & Mobile Applications! List your properties as well!
* Book taxis & Cabs in Nairobi & Mombasa through Bigkoko Web & Mobile Applications! List your taxis & Cabs as well!
* Order Food from a wide range of mouth watering local, continental & int'l Dish in Kenya! List your Menu as well!
* Hire Cars from a wide range of car rental Companies in Mombasa & Nairobi. List your Cars as well!
Bigkoko.....Your local Tech Company!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2023
How do Bigkoko Gift Cards work?

Buying Bigkoko Gift Cards.
A customer initiates the purchase of a gift card; online or in-store.

To buy Bigkoko Gift Cards online simply go to www.gifts.bigkokogroup.com select the gift cards of your choice and make payment for it via your preferred payment method; MOMO, Bank transfers or Paypal. The system automatically sends the recipient an email with the note, gift card amount, a unique number or barcode for redemption, and redemption instructions.

For in-store BGC purchase, walk into any of our affiliated vendor shop, kindly ask the vendor to give you the gift card of any amount of your choice. Please ask the vendor to activate/confirm the gift cards before handing it over to you. To activate the purchased gift cards the vendor will have to log in to their Vendor Dashboard, select confirm card and input the serial number of your gift cards, name of the recipient, phone number, address, etc. once done, your gift card is now active to be used online and in-store.

You can check your gift card balance online or by sending #BGCB together with the serial number as SMS to +250790927282. Within minutes your gift card balance pops up.

Note: Do not give the Gift Card number or PIN to anyone. It’s yours alone. Treat all Bigkoko Gift Cards as CASH!

Using Bigkoko Gift Cards
After purchasing the gift cards online or in-store.
A customer initiates the process of using their gift cards in-store or online. If purchased gift card is to be used in person/in-store, walk into any of our affiliate vendor, select what you want to purchase from the shelf, make sure your gift card balance is enough for the purchase, and then ask the cashier to accept your payment through Bigkoko Gift Cards. The cashier will open an online POS system on our platform, and then ask you to input your gift card code/number and PIN (please do this yourself), and then proceed to validate the payment for your purchase through the online POS system built on our platform. The system automatically sends the recipient an email/SMS of a transaction alert. So simple and convenient to do!

If purchased gift cards is to be used online, the customer goes to www.gifts.bigkokogroup.com selects “Use Gift Cards” from the navigation menu. The customer enters his gift card number, PIN, amount and the Merchant code (a five-digit unique code every affiliated vendor has) and completes the payment. The system automatically sends the recipient an email/SMS of a transaction alert.

Need Support?

Send mail OR Call us!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2023
Six (6) benefits of selling gift cards for your business!
There are many benefits to selling gift cards for your business, such as increasing brand awareness and improving cash flow. Here are six ways gift cards can help your business:

1. Building brand awareness
Since gift cards are branded with your business name, logo and message, they act as an ever-present ad for your company every time recipients open their wallets. Gift cards are among the most cost-effective marketing you can implement because they offer a compelling incentive to visit your store or website. In addition, the person who bought the gift card acts as your brand ambassador. Their purchase of the card represents a positive recommendation to the recipient.

2. Improving cash flow
When a customer buys a gift card, you get the money immediately and do not have to wait until a holiday or the recipient’s birthday to receive that revenue. If the recipient does not use the gift card or only uses a portion of the balance, your business has a lower cost of goods overall.

3. Appealing to younger consumers
According to a Consumer study by Group in the US, millennials buy the most gift cards, comprising 37% of gift card buyers. Gen Xers make up another 28%. Also, if your market is married women without children, you’re in luck – half of gift card buyers meet this description.

4. Expanding your customer base
Gift card recipients may not even have heard of your business before, but receiving a gift card increases the likelihood that they will shop at your store. If you offer digital gift cards, capturing the recipient’s email gives you the ability to send them advertising and promotions.

5. Getting into the corporate gift market
Gift cards are great options for gifts from business owners to employees or top customers. The cards have a high perceived value but leave the specific gift choice to the recipient. According to a study by Blackhawk Network and Murphy Research, employees appreciate receiving gift cards from their employers, with 69% viewing them as a reward.

6. Boosting sales during the holiday season
Even if what you sell cannot be easily wrapped and put under the tree, you can boost your holiday sales by offering gift cards. Gift cards are a boon for all kinds of service businesses, such as gyms, salons, car washes and restaurants. In fact, Deal-Drop found that gift cards rank No. 3 among the most wanted holiday gifts, with 17% of consumers saying they would like to receive one.

Need Support?
Send mail or Call us!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2023
How do you start a gift card program for your business?

Staring a gift card program for your business is one of the easiest thing you can plan. With Bigkoko Gift Card program fully available in your location, you can increase revenue three times more, when customers realize they can wow their friends, loved one or partners with gift cards specially designed to work on your shop. We have in place a Gift Card program that suit any business model or specialty. These gift cards are inexpensive and easier to set up.

To start up a Gift Card for your business, do the following action:
1. Register your business to accept Bigkoko Gift Card. Register HERE:
2. Register your business to sell on our Marketplace (OPTION). Register here:

Need Support?
Send mail or Call us!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2023
Say goodbye to unemployment with our easy-to-master approach to Online & in-store selling!!

Sell & Buy within your country, sell & buy within Africa! See on Bigkoko Market Place!!

Start the journey with us!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
How to Order Bigkoko Gift Cards for your Business, 2023-09-13.

Do you know you can request for Bigkoko Gift Cards customized for your business in simple easy steps?
Simply go to the gift card section of our website, register as a vendor, with the merchant Code (a five digit code) you receive on your email & the PIN you created during registration, log in to your dashboard and Order your gift Cards!

Remember, you pay us absolutely nothing for these Gift Cards, until your customers purchases them from you (only then do you remit 3.7%) to Bigkoko Group Inc.

For instance, if the Gift Card worth is 5000NGN, you must remit 185NGN to us!

#bigkokogiftcards #bigkokomarketplace

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2023
MARKETPLACE + GIFT CARDS + DELIVERY!
> Looking for something special? Look deep! Bigkoko Marketplace is the place to get that special item!
> Concerned about good prices? Check here! Online & offline, our prices are unbeatable for quality items, used or brand new!
> Love easy payment option? Use this! Use Bigkoko Gift Cards! With this payment option, you are sure of easy, convenient check out online or offline, any day, any time, any place!
> Wants quick delivery? Send us! Carri4me.com; our delivery partner, is your best bet when time is a factor to get you started!

Marketplace + Gift Cards + Delivery all in one place! Prepared & packaged by Bigkoko Group, king of small business support in Africa!
Buy, Sell, Pay, Receive, Use Gift Cards!

Available in more than 20 African Countries!
This message is brought to you by Bigkoko Group Inc., a Kigali based Business & Financial Technology Company. All Rights Reserved. ©2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWoOoptSz58

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2023
The wind is stronger at the top!

It can really storm around you as a busy person. Therefore, Quick Pick is included as part of our package for you! In addition, we have additional insurance for you if you pay with our Pan African Gift Card. Regardless, it's 10% discount on all your purchases and 50% discounts for all your Deliveries! All on us!

Let's soar together to the top where we belong!

Need Support? Contact us sharp sharp!

Re: FINTECH OPPORTUNITIES: Partner With Bigkoko® In Rwanda! by Bigkoko: 5:18am On Nov 22, 2023
Every damn day that passes, all i think is how to upset major players in the Mobile money industry with our Gift Card program.

These behemoths who have both financial & political muscle can be given a serious run for their money via a healthy competition.

We have successfully linked Rwanda, Uganda, Kenya & Nigeria through our Pan African Gift CARDS. With in-country managers available in each of these country, you can now buy and use Bigkoko Gift Cards to pay vendors in any of these countries.

Buy Bigkoko Gift Cards online from anywhere in the world, and use it in Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda & Nigeria.
Try it once and tell us how you feel!

Bigkoko Gift Cards, your Pan African Gift Card!

Brought to you by Bigkoko Group Inc. ~ your Local Tech Company!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Personal Savings Plans Offered By Investment-one Financial Services / How And Where Do I Invest N500k To N1million In Any Business In Abuja. / Order For Your Shisha Pots And Accessories Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.