Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal (1869 Views)

Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / Kindly Assist To Identify This Compay Glimscroft / Kindly Assist Me To Confirm How Genuine This Interview?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by DozieMartin: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dear Nairalanders.

Kindly assist with online business idea, I have the following:
1. Laptop
2. Steady and fast wifi network
3. Constant power supply
4. Printer
5. Digital Camera

My location is Abuja.

Help a brother please!

1 Like

Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by Stephen0mozzy: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Na wa o.. Some have food but cannot eat.

There are a number of things..
1. Passport Photograph printing biz
2. Business Centre plus Checking of results/scanning of docs
3. Helping people apply for online applications
4. .....what skills do you have that can be upgraded or implemented with those things

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by DozieMartin: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
Na wa o.. Some have food but cannot eat.

There are a number of things..
1. Passport Photograph printing biz
2. Business Centre plus Checking of results/scanning of docs
3. Helping people apply for online applications
4. .....what skills do you have that can be upgraded or implemented with those things

Initially, I planned creating online marketplace (website) where I will be listing items from Sellers by adding little percentage to the price but I can't do this alone. Still bothering me.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by EmeraldHash(m): 9:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mini cyber cafe, where you focus on online application and exams registration, print of results
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by thesicilian: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Affiliate marketing
YouTube content creation

These are the days of working smart, not necessarily working too hard. With these materials you have you should be thinking of businesses that can make you money, whether you're awake or asleep.
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by 1x2x3: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
DozieMartin:
Dear Nairalanders.

1. Laptop
3. Constant power supply
4. Printer
5. Digital Camera

My location is Abuja.

Help a brother please!

If you can pay 200K I will teach you what will be earning you 500K to 2M monthly. It's basically teaching you a hot selling freelance skill and guiding you through the process.
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by BlaqFaze: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
1x2x3:

If you can pay 200K I will teach you what will be earning you 500K to 2M monthly. It's basically teaching you a hot selling freelance skill and guiding you through the process.
This hot skill... kidnapping or ritual?

18 Likes

Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by dawnomike(m): 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
DozieMartin:
Dear Nairalanders.

1. Laptop
3. Constant power supply
4. Printer
5. Digital Camera

My location is Abuja.

Help a brother please!
become a content creator on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by 1x2x3: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
This hot skill... kidnapping or ritual?

grin people earn thousands of dollars legitimately online, what you decide to do with your time is solely your decision.
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by ambale(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
DozieMartin:

Initially, I planned creating online marketplace (website) where I will be listing items from Sellers by adding little percentage to the price but I can't do this alone. Still bothering me.

I have a plan on this currently, you can link up if you don't mind.
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by Dramadiddy(m): 2:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Move your shop close to any visa application center, you go tire to count money
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by DozieMartin: 5:38am On Jun 20, 2022
ambale:

I have a plan on this currently, you can link up if you don't mind.
just messaged you.
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by DozieMartin: 5:39am On Jun 20, 2022
Dramadiddy:
Suggest embassy please!
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by ambale(m): 5:47am On Jun 20, 2022
DozieMartin:

just messaged you.

Okay I will check it out now
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by Niorte: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2022
DozieMartin:
Dear Nairalanders.

1. Laptop
3. Constant power supply
4. Printer
5. Digital Camera

My location is Abuja.

Help a brother please!

Affiliate marketing all the way.

Someone already mentioned it.

All you need is to learn how it is done and you keep making 5-6 figures every week.

I have a FULL TIME job

But my affiliate marketing online business PAYS me more than my full time job.

What I earn a week is more than what I receive from my full time job monthly.

But if you are not ready to put in the work...

Don't do it.

Making 456,000 per week is possible, let me just try to use low figure before some people think it is scam.

All that is needed is a phone or laptop with internet access, Gmail, Facebook account and willingness to learn with little cash for the course. Price used to be 35K but now 62500

I repeat, if you are not ready to put in 2-3 hours of work everyday, don't bother with affiliate marketing.

But if you are willing to work hard....very soon they will think you are a yahoo boy. I tell you.

I now have so much time to talk politics on this platform, when I know my online business is settled
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by freddie009(m): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2022
Niorte:

All you need is to learn how it is done and you keep making 5-6 figures every week.

I have a FULL TIME job

Don't do it.

Making 456,000 per week is possible, let me just try to use low figure before some people think it is scam.

All that is needed is a phone or laptop with internet access, Gmail, Facebook account and willingness to learn with little cash for the course. Price used to be 35K but now 62500

I repeat, if you are not ready to put in 2-3 hours of work every day, don't bother with affiliate marketing.

But if you are willing to work hard....very soon they will think you are a yahoo boy. I tell you.

I now have so much time to talk politics on this platform, when I know my online business is settled

He mentioned some items; printers, cameras etc..how is this related to affiliate marketing. You are all looking for who to get a commission from. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by Kelly2713(m): 8:23am On Jun 20, 2022
Niorte:

I have a FULL TIME job

Don't do it.

I repeat, if you are not ready to put in 2-3 hours of work everyday, don't bother with affiliate marketing.

Please can you help me on this i am interested
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2022
DozieMartin:

Suggest embassy please!

Canadian Embassy opposite defence HQ(Ship House), behind are also other Embassies like two to three.
Applicants dey choke for that side.
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by SEGLIZ: 8:50am On Jun 20, 2022
1x2x3:

see devil, if he has 200k he won't be here seeking advice.
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by Mhykel217(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Dramadiddy:

honestly this is the best advice so far

1 Like

Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by Dramadiddy(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2022
DozieMartin:

Suggest embassy please!
go out and look nau, you no happy say person even try advice you
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by Dramadiddy(m): 10:25am On Jun 20, 2022
freddie009:

He mentioned some items; printers, cameras etc..how is this related to affiliate marketing. You are all looking for who to get a commission from. grin grin
they are like ants around sugar

1 Like

Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by luxs(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Dis ur camera is it a pocket camera?
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by PapaNnamdi: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2022
Niorte:

I have a FULL TIME job

Don't do it.

Your commission dey that 62500, agba picker
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by PapaNnamdi: 11:14am On Jun 20, 2022
DozieMartin:
Dear Nairalanders.

1. Laptop
3. Constant power supply
4. Printer
5. Digital Camera

My location is Abuja.

Help a brother please!

You my frnd are lazy and entitled,
You definitely got those equipment for free ,
Hunger never beat u
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by Niorte: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
freddie009:

Don't be myopic.

He must not use all he listed to started a business. I have already itemise what he needs to get started.

Who are the ALL?

Problem with some people is that you try helping them and they see you as if you want to scam them.

Whether you start on not, affiliate marketing is a performance based reward system. You should be asking whether the system works or not and not bother on whether one is paid commission or not. Is the package worth it, will I derive value from the teaching etc?

That is what a wise person will ask.

In case you are interested and wants a life proof. check out this website https://7starplans.com/get-started
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by Niorte: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kelly2713:

Please can you help me on this i am interested
visit here https://7starplans.com/get-started
Re: Kindly Assist With Business Idea With This Equipment At My Disposal by DozieMartin: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
BobbyZrealist:

Canadian Embassy opposite defence HQ(Ship House), behind are also other Embassies like two to three.
Applicants dey choke for that side.

I really appreciate, I will explore there tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Enak Energy Services Ltd Ph. Interview Tips? / Job Vacancy In A Real Estate Firm @ Ikeja, Lagos / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs 2014 closes July 13th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.