Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,463 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

5year Canada Ban Since 2019 Uk Applicant. Help!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5year Canada Ban Since 2019 Uk Applicant. Help!!! (1159 Views)

Omicron: Canada Ban Nigerians, Egyptians, Malawians, 7 Other African Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5year Canada Ban Since 2019 Uk Applicant. Help!!! by ayotal777: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hi everyone,

Please I need some urgent and legit advice.

I got a 5 years ban from Canada in 2019 for misrepresentation. My agent used a fraudulent bank statement. I was so young and naive.

Now I want to go to the UK for my masters degree. I already have an unconditional offer from a university with international bursary awareded to me. I am about to pay my tuition deposit.

I have been scared because I think UK might find out about my UK ban and may deny my Visa. I am about to spend alot of money on this UK Masters even before I get my Visa.

I dont know what to do.

Should I continue with the application? Should I tell the UK about my ban?

I need good advise please.

Thanks in advance dear gurus.
Re: 5year Canada Ban Since 2019 Uk Applicant. Help!!! by WatchYourSix: 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
ayotal777:
Hi everyone,

Please I need some urgent and legit advice.

I got a 5 years ban from Canada in 2019 for misrepresentation. My agent used a fraudulent bank statement. I was so young and naive.

Now I want to go to the UK for my masters degree. I already have an unconditional offer from a university with international bursary awareded to me. I am about to pay my tuition deposit.

I have been scared because I think UK might find out about my UK ban and may deny my Visa. I am about to spend alot of money on this UK Masters even before I get my Visa.

I dont know what to do.

Should I continue with the application? Should I tell the UK about my ban?

I need good advise please.

Thanks in advance dear gurus.

Weda u tell or not ...they will find out...if na one yeye country..i for say make you bone am...
But canada, US, UK, australlia, them just be like quadruplet .... anything wey one know...the others don know...

They just ask you becos them want make you explain wetin happen.....tell them that u have ban from canada becos of an agent that used a false statement and You have learnt your lessons and this application is done by you from start to finish.

Make i no lie to you....na 50/50..

if you no reveal to the uk embassy.. na 10 year ban..so just reveal the matter and hope for the best...

7 Likes

Re: 5year Canada Ban Since 2019 Uk Applicant. Help!!! by Originalsly: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2022
Agent. Many more people naieve because of a whole lot of reasons. A lesson to those putting their future in the hands of agents.
Re: 5year Canada Ban Since 2019 Uk Applicant. Help!!! by DreiOX: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hi Ayo,
I have a similar issue and would like to message you on this.

Was your visa application successful please.

(1) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Airlines / Need Help Tavelling To Uganda / How To Transfer An Amount That Is Below 100 Dollars To A An European School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.