Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Saved Time Using Food Processor For Slicing, Shredding And Blending - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Saved Time Using Food Processor For Slicing, Shredding And Blending (860 Views)

Lady Who Is Expert In Slicing Okro Called A 'Wife Material' (Photos) / Lady Boils Tomatoes And Onions Before Blending (Photos) / Keep Your Food Safe From Harmful Bacteria Using Food Thermometer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saved Time Using Food Processor For Slicing, Shredding And Blending by Bedazzled1234(f): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
I got me a food processor, because it looked so bogus, I thought it would be very complicated to use.
So today, I gave it a trial today.

I sliced and shredded all my veggies within an hour, the last time I tried it manually, I spent close to 6hours in the kitchen.

Not only is the food processor easy to use, it is also easy to clean up after use.

I feel food processors should be a must have in every kitchen.

I made a video of how to use a food processor.
Here is the link of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrJ6XXA5urE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saved Time Using Food Processor For Slicing, Shredding And Blending by dagnop: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bedazzled1234:
I got me a food processor, because it looked so bogus, I thought it would be very complicated to use.
So today, I gave it a trial today.

I sliced and shredded all my veggies within an hour, the last time I tried it manually, I spent close to 6hours in the kitchen.

Not only is the food processor easy to use, it is also easy to clean up after use.

I feel food processors should be a must have in every kitchen.

I made a video of how to use a food processor.
Here is the link of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrJ6XXA5urE

This is an amazing machine... I used same in my kitchen, it brilliant
Re: I Saved Time Using Food Processor For Slicing, Shredding And Blending by Supsel: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Where did you get it from?
Re: I Saved Time Using Food Processor For Slicing, Shredding And Blending by Bedazzled1234(f): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Supsel:
Where did you get it from?
You can order it online
Re: I Saved Time Using Food Processor For Slicing, Shredding And Blending by Bedazzled1234(f): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
I will choose food processors over and blenders because it is multifunctional, it can perform the functions of a blender and even more. If you want to have an idea of what it feels like owning a good processor, check out the video above, don't forget to comment too.

(1) (Reply)

Remove 2 Out These Plates Of Food. / Who Else Noticed Our "Soft Drinks" Has Been Badly Diluted? / How Nigerians In The UK Make Jollof Rice. What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.