Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe (39517 Views)

De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford / Super Eagles Players Enjoying Themselves Ahead Of Their Match With Cameroun / Mourinho Blames Man Utd Players, Says They Were Diving & Forming Injuries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by ogbiwa: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Manchester united stars are certainly having the best of summer vacations across the world following the end of both club season and international football break.

The stars are using the opportunity to recharge their batteries and refresh their body before the pre-season preparations begins.

Stars such as Cristiano Ronaldo have been spotted in different locations back in Spain with his family as they enjoy a sunny time out together

The Manchester united star will be spending his second season in Manchester united colour and will hope this holiday vacation keeps him in best condition going into next season.

Meanwhile players such as Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho and former Manchester united player Jesse Lingard are not left out of the summer groove as they put football matters behind them at least for now to soak up some summer sun.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/1aba0a0ed938dfe8855afb1cd5bf41e1?client=news

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by ArchiLimited: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Nice. Hope they sign someone

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by saintjimos(m): 7:42am On Jun 20, 2022
How does this help our current situation

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by Totilopussylick(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2022
saintjimos:

Sometimes it is necessary.

This is just for you to chill

Relax your mind

The youths are willing to take back the country from the ancestors tongue

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by inspectorg(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2022
All this ones are VACATIONING to VACATE the mediocre club.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by Biafranodogwu55: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2022
10th position loadinggrin

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by paulolee(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2022
its good to relax bt I cnt wait for league to start abeg...all the united fans wey I sabi don too add weight unlike during weekly EPL fixtures wey united dey gv dm sleepless nites n loss of appetite..

52 Likes

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by paulolee(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
10th position loadinggrin
na 15 I dey see

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by paulolee(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2022
saintjimos:
it helps because the overrated n over paid sets of clowns needs space n time to spend their huge wages.
time no go dey wen league start bcoz u no go expect them to go holiday after Brighton jus load them 4-0

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by Biafranodogwu55: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2022
paulolee:
na 15 I dey see
make i just join my eyes with ur own abeggrin
Mary united must collect

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by Ade1177: 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
United on paper should be dominating the premier league for years to come
Dribbling sancho on form
Goal machine ronaldo striker
In form rashford partner up
In form Fernandez with assist

Well season over enjoy your money

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by Kingozymandias(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Smh overrated league
Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by meritadavize1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
They will still play rubbish

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
I heard players fvck a lot during vacations
Imagine paid 100k pounds per week
Why i no go fvck scatter for vacation shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by MarveworldG: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Good
Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by 9jaBloke: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Remember Mason o
Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by Richardbaron1: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
If I be Sancho I dey that babe number, she fine

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by Shakur147(m): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by Slynation(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hehehehehe....after finishing worst, they get mind still dey enjoy themselves like they won UCL grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by Gangster1ms: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Otu players except the GOAT CR7

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Is it true Man Utd has signed Sabinus - Mr Funny as striker for next season?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by Obainomilano: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Na only to enjoy their huge wage on vacation they Sabi ..the way I see it ..very soon man u and buhari naija go dey drag loan for China cos na 15 dey go finish

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by Toriagirl(f): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Relaxation is good.
Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by NaughtyBrainiac: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Yorubas will say "Oga ta, Oga o ta, owo alaaru a pe"

Translation: Whether Employer make profit or e no make profit, employee go collect him complete wages"

After playing rubbish and having a terrible football season, they are chopping the life of their heads.
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by chukwugoziegi: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
They are relaxing?
Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Sometimes it is necessary.

This is just for you to chill

Relax your mind

The youths are willing to take back the country from the ancestors tongue

The youths are divided between atiku, tinubu and obi and Kwankwaso

They are not taking back any country because they are not serious.

Obi in particular is popular online. Not on ground

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by iiifedimma(f): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by Earlystar698(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Some Man Utd Players Enjoying Vacations Across The Globe by kozmokaz(m): 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Deep down in my heart I really wanna get a cool simple tattoo like that of Rashford but Nigeria police fit just tag person what I don't know

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By Soldiers / CAF Congratulates Victor Osimhen In Yoruba / Victor Osimhen Becomes 1st African Footballer To Win Golden Boot In Serie A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.