Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Make Una Judge Oooooooooooo - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Make Una Judge Oooooooooooo (957 Views)

The Platform 10 For Those Who Didn’t Attend.(kai, Una Miss Plenty!!!!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Una Judge Oooooooooooo by victor2exl(m): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2011
I LOVE HIM BUT I AM TOO WEAK TO SATISFY HIM. I met my partner 2years ago in Nigeria while he was on 3weeks holiday to visit his parent I met him at d airport where I used to work and it was love at first sight. We met about 4 times during his stay and 2 d, ays b4 his departure I spent d night with him and we had sex throughout d night. He returned to UK and 2 month later I got an invitation to join him as his wife. I've been with him since then but the problem is dat he want sex everyday and at least 3 times a night, and weekend is always sex, sex and sex. I am looking sleep and also looking weight. Pls do u think he needs help or am I d problem? Pls help, its Lara.See More

(1) (Reply)

Jesse Jags, Iceprince, Brymo In Yaba! / The Next 2face, Wizkid, Genevieve, Jim Iyke / Biotop Wedding (biola & Tope Olabisi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.