Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help (4018 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted / 9-Year-Old Girl Bleeds From Private Part After Being Raped In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by XpMan: 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Pls, is there a lawyer in Anambra I can report a rape Case to..
A friend is currently being raped and Shee need help...
She was drugged
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by tillaman(m): 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
She is currently being raped you say?
Why not save her from the rapist first before coming online

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by XpMan: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
tillaman:
I'm not close to her, she told me online and I have a call record evidence pls
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by Machinegun91(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Are you the rapist?

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by XpMan: 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Machinegun91 posJt=113994123:
Are you the rapist?
Jesus!!!
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by ajekpaks(m): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
so how did you verify her claims?

how did she end up in such situation!

1 Like

Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by Flora2Sweet: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Call the police Asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by postbmd: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
Currently lol u dey learn English??

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by Islandlady(f): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Are you for real angry

Go to the nearest police station and report naa!!
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by XpMan: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Are you for real angry

Go to the nearest police station and report naa!!
Please I'm not close, and he has given her drugs to forget what happened...

I will post the pics here
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by XpMan: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
She can't even recognize me again
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by Habeeb2696: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sakama J grin grin grin
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by Ayomel(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
XpMan:
write up the details on twitter with the address and tag Nigeria police, the state government, sss, and other security agents. That will help

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by talk2hb1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
XpMan:
Pls, is there a lawyer in Anambra I can report a rape Case to..
A friend is currently being raped and Shee need help...
She was drugged
Are they still raping her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by Thomthom(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
talk2hb1:
Are they still raping her?
Habah
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by Amos1423(m): 10:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ameerah just finish her own for Twitter now na nairaland this one want come start im own
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by kingPhidel(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
And where’s the pictures? Before we can declare vawulence. Meanwhile let’s treat all ladies like sisters pls.
XpMan:

Please I'm not close, and he has given her drugs to forget what happened...

I will post the pics here
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by Zonefree(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
XpMan:
Recognize you on video calls? Thought you said you're not close to her
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by XpMan: 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Recognize you on video calls? Thought you said you're not close to her
I meant I'm not close to her area...
She's in another town far from mine
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by Zonefree(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
XpMan:

I meant I'm not close to her area...
She's in another town far from mine
But, you said she can't recognise you again undecided
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by XpMan: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

But, you said she can't recognise you again undecided
Yes, when I called her on phone, she asked who I was...
The section circled in red is his, the one in blue is hers
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by pmc01(m): 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Strange and confusing.

But the details are incomplete, if true
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by talk2hb1(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2022
Thomthom:
Habah
The
Title and the post is in a continuous tense
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by doctokwus: 9:12am On Jun 21, 2022
I bet anything this is one of those useless fake stories or clout chasers on the social media.
You are raped locked in a room alone,can type messages on a small phone that needs more dexterity and brain coordination,without any error,but can't shout or bang on a door.
A human in fear of his/her life has a rush of adrenaline that gives that person an enormous strength or energy that he/she would not ordinarily possess and that even sometimes overhelms stronger individuals when in a struggle.
So long there is free reign on the SM without accountability and some control,made up or concocted tales and fake accusations like this will continue to flourish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by blaquemyc: 9:29am On Jun 21, 2022
her eyes are bleeding, her brain is turning, she can hardly breath but she can chat you up abi?
Oga, who is she to you?

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by XpMan: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2022
doctokwus:
I bet anything this is one of those useless fake stories or clout chasers on the social media.
You are raped locked in a room alone,can type messages on a small phone that needs more dexterity and brain coordination,without any error,but can't shout or bang on a door.
A human in fear of his/her life has a rush of adrenaline that gives that person an enormous strength or energy that he/she would not ordinarily possess and that even sometimes overhelms stronger individuals when in a struggle.
So long there is free reign on the SM without accountability and some control,made up or concocted tales and fake accusations like this will continue to flourish.

She was drugged
You can see for yourself
You think everything is fake, her legs according to her are tied
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by obo389(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2022
tillaman:
She's been tied up and she's typing with her phone abi?
Ok oo
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by chinebu(m): 10:49am On Jun 21, 2022
XpMan:

I'm not close to her, she told me online and I have a call record evidence pls

Tied up you said and she is also typing ���
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by FullBlastLight: 11:01am On Jun 21, 2022
May Christ come thru 4 her!

Young gals like dis shld be following Christ, not somtin else!

She fell 4 d bait they used in luring her into dt horrible situation!

I pray God ultimately intervene 4 u, and I do trust u'll learn some lessons & make necessary amends!

But, dt dare devil perpetrating dis act must be tracked down, arrested & terribly punished!

Report 2 d nearest police station, asap!

No dulling!

No laggard!

No lymphatic action! Ok?

Of course, dt's d reason everybody needs 2 be Patriotic & Obident at all times, particularly in dis elections season we're cruising!

Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by fidelmarshal199: 11:05am On Jun 21, 2022
XpMan:

She was drugged
You can see for yourself
You think everything is fake, her legs according to her are tied

Rush to twitter, you will definitely get the necessary help there. Nairaland will only add to your problems
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2022
You should have asked for her live location.
Do you know her possible location?
Re: A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help by Prayfortheworld: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2022
My brother please go to Twitter only lunatics full niaraland
Rush and tag Nigeria police and drop the location

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hjjj / Fear Grips Umuahia Residents As Bird Turns To Old Woman (Photos) / The way they have threesom, three cult groups are fighting now PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.