Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) (50335 Views)

Body Of Unidentified Woman Found Dumped In Minna (Graphic Photos) / Lockdown: Policeman Kills Fuel Attendant In Abia (Disturbing Photo) / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by BadNews: 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
A Fuel Attendant has allegedly been shot dead by a soldier duing a scuffle in Minna, the Niger State capital.

The Incident happened at Shafa filling station located near Obasanjo Complex on Monday, June 20.

According to a Facebook user, Mohammed Usman, the soldier shot the attendant after the deceased allegedly threatened him with a cutlass.

"It was reported that the soldier had a spat with the fuel attendant which escalated to a fight with the Fuel Station Manager, that resulted in them exchanging slaps," Usman narrated.

"Angered by the soldier's behavior, the young fuel attendant slapped him and threatened him with his cutlass. The soldier pulled out his gun and shot the fuel attendant, who was rushed to the hospital. Subsequently, were were informed that the Fuel Station had been closed down." he added.

Abdulkareem, an eyewitness, who spoke to Punch , said the soldier was engaged in a scuffle with the fuel station manager which led to both parties slapping each other.

"The soldier and the manager were having a misunderstanding. Though I don’t know who slapped first but they both slapped each other and people started trying to intervene,” Abdulkareem said.

He also said that as a result of the scuffle, one of the station attendants, who was said to be the brother of the manager, brought out a cutlass and stabbed the soldier who in turn shot him.

"As people were trying to settle the misunderstanding, one of the attendants, who is the younger brother of the manager, came to support his brother in the fight by bringing out a cutlass and stabbing the soldier”.

He added that the soldier in turn brought out his gun and shot the boy who was then rushed to the hospital.

Another eyewitness said the boy didn’t stab the soldier but brought out his cutlass to threaten him before the soldier pulled out his gun and shot the boy.

He added that the boy did not make it to the hospital as he died before they got to the general hospital.

Source: https://punchng.com/soldier-kills-fuel-station-attendant-in-niger/

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
OP I keep wondering how Nairaland Moderators allowed for your Moniker...so absurd!

RIP to the attendant and soon that officer will meet his Waterloo!

@Seniorwriter

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by HarunaWest(m): 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
If someone pulled a cutlass on me. I will do same if i was in the soldiers shoes. However, I will shoot to immobilize but not to kill.

182 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by Stargangz: 11:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Only God knows what could have caused the heated arguement, but notwithstanding he will never know peace, That soldier will die a painful death, the blood of that innocent boy will chase him to his untimely death.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by BadNews: 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Seniorwriter:
OP I keep wondering how Nairaland Moderators allowed for your Moniker...so absurd!

RIP to the attendant and soon that officer will meet his Waterloo!

@Seniorwriter

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by slickbak(m): 11:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Took a knife to a gun fight.

Aboki and knife sha.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by BadNews: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
slickbak:
Took a knife to a gun fight.

Aboki and knife sha.

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Bad News, Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Blogging Business ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by ojun50(m): 11:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
The only good news I don hear this month be say my wife passport don come out.

It is well in this country

13 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by Light78: 12:00am On Jun 21, 2022
HarunaWest:
If someone pulled a cutlass on me. I will do same if i was in the soldiers shoes. However, I will shoot to immobilize but not to kill.

The soldier failed woefully.

If you underwent military training, there are parts of the body you shoot that would not kill the person but causes pain.

That's the difference.

33 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by SWATMan: 12:05am On Jun 21, 2022
HarunaWest:

Soldiers are trained to kill.

25 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by ZUKKYY(m): 2:08am On Jun 21, 2022
embarassed
Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by favour32(m): 3:52am On Jun 21, 2022
Why the soldier go shoot to kill?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by favour32(m): 3:53am On Jun 21, 2022
SWATMan:

Us or Europe nor get soldiers too?
How many times you don see such ugly thing for there?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by Twoclans(f): 4:49am On Jun 21, 2022
The fuel attendants and their managers are currently the gods raining now.They are so rude this days thanks to the artificial fuel scarcity created everyday.

Yesterday while trying to buy fuel at an NNPC station I witnessed two fights and arguments When I got tired of the shouting and fighting from the attendants and customers I just drove off.

I cannot come and kill myself ontop fuel that i know is black market price regardless of the 165 showing in the meter.

15 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:12am On Jun 21, 2022
Rip
Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by SporaD8: 5:12am On Jun 21, 2022
Light78:

The soldier failed woefully.

If you underwent military training, there are parts of the body you shoot that would not kill the person but causes pain.

That's the difference.
Read out and loud that manual to the Police!
For the soldier to initially start exchanging slaps even though armed with Gun shows he has exercise enough restraints.
The young attendant threaten his life so he shot in self-defense!

40 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by Kurutinto(m): 6:33am On Jun 21, 2022
SporaD8:

Read out and loud that manual to the Police!
For the soldier to initially start exchanging slaps even though armed with Gun shows he has exercise enough restraints.
The young attendant threaten his life so he shot in self-defense!

Such a silly and useless excuse.

Same soldier can't kill all the bandits and bokoharam that have been threatening and killing them for eons

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by wis3(m): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2022
Kurutinto:

Same soldier can't kill all the bandits and bokoharam that have been threatening and killing them for eons
the soldier, manager and his brother were both wrong here but should the soldier have stood and waited until the Cutlass is used on him? He saw with a threat and he responded to. I'm sure he would never have pulled out his gun if they hadn't brought a cutlass

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by gambia(m): 8:09am On Jun 21, 2022
Okay
Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:32am On Jun 21, 2022
He just wasted his life for nothing. You don't pull up a weapon on someone. The soldier did the right thing . Even if you carry am go court, na self defence they go call am.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by SporaD8: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2022
Kurutinto:

What is the difference between that machete-wielding attendant and your regular bandit?!
Oh! He is wielding a candy not carrying RPG?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by Rickmann: 10:54am On Jun 21, 2022
HarunaWest:

That's why anger management can't be over emphasized..

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by Ademola47(m): 10:58am On Jun 21, 2022
What anger can not cause doesn't exist.

A little patience could have saved the both of them. Now, the fuel attendant has lost his life. The soldier will be probably dismissed and sentenced to jail.

A lose-lose situation from both ends.
Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by Rickmann: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2022
SWATMan:

Really?

Trained to kill civilians?

Wow..

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by JohnnA1: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2022
ojun50:
The only good news I don hear this month be say my wife passport don come out.

It is well in this country
Congrats. How long did it take?
Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 11:19am On Jun 21, 2022
One nigeria zombies.. No F*cks given.
Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by ojun50(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2022
JohnnA1:
Congrats. How long did it take?
A month and two weeks

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by JohnnA1: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2022
ojun50:

A month and two weeks
Thanks.
Total cost?
Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by ojun50(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2022
JohnnA1:
Thanks.
Total cost?
Re: Soldier Kills Fuel Station Attendant In Minna (Graphic) by Munamoqel: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Fuel Attendant has allegedly been shot dead by a soldier duing a scuffle in Minna, the Niger State capital.

The Incident happened at Shafa filling station located near Obasanjo Complex on Monday, June 20.

According to a Facebook user, Mohammed Usman, the soldier shot the attendant after the deceased allegedly threatened him with a cutlass.

"It was reported that the soldier had a spat with the fuel attendant which escalated to a fight with the Fuel Station Manager, that resulted in them exchanging slaps," Usman narrated.

"Angered by the soldier's behavior, the young fuel attendant slapped him and threatened him with his cutlass. The soldier pulled out his gun and shot the fuel attendant, who was rushed to the hospital. Subsequently, were were informed that the Fuel Station had been closed down." he added.

Abdulkareem, an eyewitness, who spoke to Punch , said the soldier was engaged in a scuffle with the fuel station manager which led to both parties slapping each other.

"The soldier and the manager were having a misunderstanding. Though I don’t know who slapped first but they both slapped each other and people started trying to intervene,” Abdulkareem said.

He also said that as a result of the scuffle, one of the station attendants, who was said to be the brother of the manager, brought out a cutlass and stabbed the soldier who in turn shot him.

"As people were trying to settle the misunderstanding, one of the attendants, who is the younger brother of the manager, came to support his brother in the fight by bringing out a cutlass and stabbing the soldier”.

He added that the soldier in turn brought out his gun and shot the boy who was then rushed to the hospital.

Another eyewitness said the boy didn’t stab the soldier but brought out his cutlass to threaten him before the soldier pulled out his gun and shot the boy.

He added that the boy did not make it to the hospital as he died before they got to the general hospital.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://punchng.com/soldier-kills-fuel-station-attendant-in-niger/
aboki you slap a arm military man probably coming from the bornu and expirencing pstd .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Chained Unclad By Her Parents For A Month Regains Freedom / Man Pretending To Be A Lady On Instagram Dupes 33 Men (Photos) / Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.