Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Real estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real estate (670 Views)

10 Most-expensive Luxury Real Estate Locations In Nigeria / Behind The Scenes In The Real Estate Agents Business / Real Estate In Nigeria: What Is It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real estate by gwas(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2011
Real estate
Re: Real estate by Aventures(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2011
In Nigeria real estate sector you can operate in any of this category:

1. Act as an intermediary i:e build you client base and help them to acquire property of their choices either for their personal use or for investment purpose.

2. Act as an investor buy a property from auction, individual or corporate body for sole purpose of keeping it for a while knowing fully well that property will always and forever appreciate; and to resell as at the ime u feel it has acrued enuf intrest ( just like shares).

3. Act as real estate developer i:e aquisition, development and sales.
for more infoo call 08023142108
Re: Real estate by gwas(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2011
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Real estate by besun(f): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
STILL BETTER THAN THE BEST!!
PLOTS OF LANd for sale @INFINITY GARDENS phase 1 and 2,ibeju-lekki, lagos NOW SELLING AT N800,000.
LOCATION: CLOSE TO IBEJU-LEKKI LOCAL GOVERNMENT SECRETARIAT Before elekon junction,lekki-epe expressway.

NEIGHBOURHOOD:
*IBEJU-LEKKI LOCAL GOVERNMENT SECRETARIAT
*THE NEW INT’L AIRPORT
*THE NEW PAN-AFRICAN UNIVERSITY
*THE LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE
*THE NEW SEA PORT
*TWO GOLF COURSES ,etc.
TYPE OF LAND: SANDY, DRY LAND.
OUTRIGHT PAYMENT:
N800,000 ONLY (MEASURING 120FT BY 60FT EACH)
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL BLESSING ON: 08064082637,

OR EMAIL: besunproperties@yahoo.com
*Site inspection takes place every workday and Saturdays.
www.besunproperties..com
Re: Real estate by Wpost: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
If you are an Estate agent in Nigeria, here is your chance to advertise your property in Nigeria for free at our site www.nigeriapropertyads.com

You are welcome to add your property to the site for free. Nigeria property ads is for property for sell, property for rent and short lets property.

Aventures: In Nigeria real estate sector you can operate in any of this category:

1. Act as an intermediary i:e build you client base and help them to acquire property of their choices either for their personal use or for investment purpose.

2. Act as an investor buy a property from auction, individual or corporate body for sole purpose of keeping it for a while knowing fully well that property will always and forever appreciate; and to resell as at the ime u feel it has acrued enuf intrest ( just like shares).

3. Act as real estate developer i:e aquisition, development and sales.
for more infoo call 08023142108

(1) (Reply)

Need A House In Yaba/akoka Area / 3bedroom Flat With 2bathrooms At Awoyokun Str Onipan / VGC,Lekki,V I And Abuja Houses For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.