Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,116 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

How Do You Prepare Your Semo - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Prepare Your Semo (1029 Views)

Bag Of Semo N13,200 From N6,000, 12kg Cooking Gas N15,000: Market Survey. / Buy Your Semo-tuwo (hygenic & Affordable) / What Would You Prepare With This Smoked Fish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Prepare Your Semo by Lamanii22(f): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
My SEMO is always sweet like sugar, I don't know why, is there another easy way to make SEMO? Cause I'm giving up on SEMO ooo....
Re: How Do You Prepare Your Semo by daddytime(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lamanii22:
My SEMO is always sweet like sugar, I don't know if why, is there another easy way to make SEMO? Cause I'm giving up on SEMO ooo....

It's sweet because it is uncooked.

The best and easiest way to make semo is to first dilute in water the same way you'd pap or custard. Or simply dilute with water in a pot and put straight on the heat. Keep stirring until it begins to thicken up or add more semo as desired to thiken it up.
Add a lil water, reduce heat and allow to cook for 3-5 mins. Give the final mix and it's ready to serve.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Prepare Your Semo by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2022
daddytime:

The best and easiest way to make semo is to first dilute in water the same way you'd pap or custard. Or simply dilute with water in a pot and put straight on the heat. Keep stirring until it begins to thicken up or add more semo as desired to thiken it up.
Add a lil water, reduce heat and allow to cook for 3-5 mins. Give the final mix and it's ready to serve.

Correct method

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Prepare Your Semo by Lamanii22(f): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
daddytime:

okay, thank you so much, would try this...

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Meat U Love Eaten / Wts Up Wit Naija Food Mehn?! / How Many Cubes Of Sugar Do You Drink Your Garri With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.